A placenta is an organ that connects the developing fetus to the uterine wall to allow nutrient uptake, thermo-regulation, waste elimination, and gas exchange through the mother's blood supply. In addition, it aids in fighting against internal infection and produces hormones to support pregnancy.
This placenta is further hydrolyzed and is used for a variety of applications. The key factors that drive the global placental protein market are increase in incidence of skin infections and other associated diseases. However, prolonged use of placental protein may cause skin dryness, thus impeding the market growth. Moreover, introduction of placental protein products in untapped economies such as India, China, and Brazil is expected to create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The global placental protein market is segmented based on product, application, and region. Based on product, it is divided into medical grade, cosmetic grade, and others. Based on application, it is classified into skin care products, drugs, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as MED Skincare, Japan Bio Products Co., Ltd., CJT, Charites Japan, BIOON, Japan Natural Laboratories Co., Ltd., and Height Long Jiang Yinhe, are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global placental protein market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Placental Protein Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Abcam plc, Japan Bio Products Co., Ltd., Charites Japan, BIOON, Height Long Jiang Yinhe, MED Skincare, Japan Natural Laboratories Co., Ltd., VWR International, CJT, Takara Bio Inc