A huge demand is being witnessed nowadays in the non-alcoholic drink market. The demand is due to shift from alcoholic drinks to more sophisticated non-alcoholic premium drinks. Consumers are not always up for alcoholic drinks, they might be interested for a health drink and want to socialize at the same time in bars. The emergence of premium non-alcoholic drinks has changed the way people think about regular non-alcoholic beverages. Alcohol free bars are also emerging in the market after closing monitoring the growing interest of customers in this market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused a decline in the growth of the global industries creating a mass disruption for buyers as well as sellers. Markets and production units have been shutdown globally which has stopped the production, sale, and marketing of the product. This has also offered an opportunity for the companies to look after their supply chain relationship and business models for the future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
People are becoming more health conscious and sober at the same time. Restaurants are bringing in more innovative premium nonalcoholic drinks in their menu. Another factor that is helping in driving the market growth is the flavor offerings which lacks in alcoholic drinks market segment. Customers wants to experiment with flavors and taste. They are looking for flavorful beverages which is alcohol free at the same time with a right balance of sugar and flavor in their drinks. Fruity flavors such as grapefruit, orange and rhubarb are gaining a lot of popularity in recent years.
New product launches to flourish the market
The premium non-alcoholic drink market appeals the most to the consumers who wants a premium product but at the same time should be non- alcoholic. Businesses are coming up with healthier option to make this market segment flourish globally. Consumers ware trying to cut their sugar intake as they are reducing the consumption of alcohol. Therefore, brands are ditching refined sugar from their drinks. Businesses are shifting their focus from young generation to adult market.
Surge in usage in automotive and industrial applications
The ever-developing pattern toward wellbeing mindfulness and prosperity is situating non-alcoholic wine as one of the greatest product categories in nonalcoholic premium beverage segment. There is more awareness with diet, wellness and wellbeing conditions affected by alcohol consumption. Liquor utilization can lead to diabetes, hypertension and hypersensitivities. People are looking for sophisticated drinks that can be paired up with their meal which can be only be fulfilled by a premium drink segment.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global premium non-alcoholic drinks market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global premium non-alcoholic drinks market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the premium non-alcoholic drinks market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global premium non-alcoholic drinks market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Premium Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the premium non-alcoholic drinks market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Premium Non-Alcoholic Drinks Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Suja Life, FreshBev, Attitude Drinks, Calcol, Kirin Holdings, Kraft Foods, Dydo Drinco, PepsiCo, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, Unilever, Livewire Energy, Danone, A.G. Barr, The Coca-Cola Company, Asahi, Suntory Beverage & Food, Nestlé, Pressed Juicery, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group