Prescriptive analytics is the extended version of analytical solution that helps reduce analytical complexity in the network and enhance analytics solutions by forecasting tasks to be taken in advance. Through optimized data analytics, prescriptive analytics first studies the data collected both from historical and predictive analysis and generates corrective measures to be taken for better business decisions. Several industries such as BFSI, healthcare, retail, and others have adopted prescriptive analytics solution to optimize their business operations through cost-effective and result-oriented analytics models.
Growth in number of connected devices in IoT, surge in demand for advanced and real-time analytics, and increase in need for prescriptive analytical models drive the prescriptive analytics market. However, no common platform for standardized software deployment and slow ICT spending in under developed nations are expected to hinder the growth of the prescriptive analytics market.
The report segments the prescriptive analytics market on the basis of solution, deployment model, user group, industry vertical, and geography. As per solution, the market is bifurcated into software and service. By deployment model, the market divided into on-premise and cloud. By user group, the market is categorized into SMEs and large enterprises. By industry vertical, the market is classified as BFSI, government, IT & telecom, retail, healthcare, energy & utility, manufacturing, consumer goods, chemical, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, Ayata, NGDATA, River Logic, Inc., Angoss Software Corporation, Emcien, Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation, Profitect, Fractal Analytics Inc., and Nelito Systems Ltd. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global prescriptive analytics market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Prescriptive Analytics Market Key Segments:
By Deployment Model
By User Group
- Large enterprises
By Industry Vertical
- IT & telecom
- Energy & Utility
- Consumer goods
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East