Mango is an important and widely cultivated fruit of the tropical world which can be processed at two stages of its maturity. Unripe mangoes are processed into food products such as chutney, pickles, curries, and dehydrated products, while as ripe mangoes can be processed into purée, canned and frozen slices, juices, and other similar products. Consumers worldwide are getting familiar with mangoes and its products, which is expected to boost the processed mango products market.
The increase in health consciousness among consumers along with rise in disposable income among urban population has led to an increase in demand for food & beverages manufactured with natural ingredients. The use of processed mango to produce juices, squash, and other confectionery products has gained momentum and thereby, driven the market demand. In addition, consumers are showing an increased preference toward bakery products with fresh and organic flavors compared to artificially synthesized flavors. This demand from the bakery industry has boosted the growth of the processed mango products market. However, the fluctuations in cost of mangoes leads to fluxes in price of its finished products, which creates uncertainty. This factor can be anticipated to restrain the growth of the processed mango products market.
There is considerable export potential of high-quality processed mango products to developed countries. This can be viewed as an opportunity by the manufacturers for the market expansion.
The market is segmented on the basis of product type (primary and secondary), distribution channel, and region. On the basis of primary product type, it is classified into mango powder, mango puree, mango pulp, and mango concentrate. On the basis of secondary product type, it is categorized into jam, pickles, juice, candy, squash, canned and frozen slices, and others. On the basis of distribution channel, it is bifurcated into online and offline. By region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key market players in the processed mango products market include Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd, ABC Fruits, Freshmax Group, Varadaraja Foods Private Limited, Tricom Fruit Products Limited, Shimlahills, Galla Foods, Sunrise Naturals, Manbulloo Limited, and Keventer Group.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the processed mango products market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and tap the investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis of the global market to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the type of processed mango products and its distribution channels.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
- Key market players are profiled to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Processed Mango Products Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd, ABC Fruits, Freshmax Group, Tricom Fruit Products Limited, Varadaraja Foods Private Limited, Manbulloo Limited, Galla Foods, Sunrise Naturals, Keventer Group, Shimlahills