Pulse Oximeter Market Overview:
Global Pulse Oximeters Market was valued at $1,234 million in 2015, and is expected to reach $1,901 million by 2022, supported by a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2016 - 2022. The demand for pulse oximeters is expected to increase in the near future, owing to efficient diagnosis of critical health conditions and ability to track the health status of patients in home settings.
The global pulse oximeters market is driven by factors such as rise in incidence of chronic diseases and surge in geriatric population. However, factors such as lack of awareness in developing regions is anticipated to hamper the market growth. Moreover, increase in healthcare expenditure in the emerging economies and high demand for proactive monitoring are expected to unleash new opportunities for market players.
The global pulse oximeters market is segmented on the basis of product type and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into table-top/bedside, fingertip, hand-held, wrist-worn, and pediatric pulse oximeters. The market is analyzed based on four geographical regions, which include North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Malaysia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Middle East, Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The key players operating in the pulse oximeter industry have adopted product launch as their key developmental strategy to expand their market foothold. In line with this strategy, Nonin launched the NoninConnect Elite Model 3240 Bluetooth smart wireless finger pulse oximeter, which helped the company to acquire majority share in the global pulse oximeter devices market.
The key players operating in the global pulse oximeter market include Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd., General Electric Company, Halma plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo Corporation, Medtronic plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Nonin Medical, Inc., Omron Corporation, and Smiths Group plc.
Pulse Oximeter Market Revenue, By Geography ($Million), 2014-2022
Pulse oximetry is the most common and effective diagnosis test used for determining the severity of respiratory impairment. This has increased the adoption of pulse oximeters for monitoring a wide variety of chronic illness, such as COPD, asthma, and other chronic health conditions in hospitals, clinics, and homes for obtaining accurate readings of oxygen saturation levels.
Thailand Pulse Oximeter Market ($Million), 2014-2022
Asia harbors some of the world’s most populous countries. Therefore, the market for pulse oximeter in Thailand is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the industry for the period of 2014-2022 to identify the prevailing opportunities in the market.
- The market estimations provided in the report are based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments with respect to pulse oximeter market.
- The global pulse oximeter market is comprehensively analyzed with respect to product type, and geography.
- In-depth analysis of the pulse oximeter market size based on geography helps in understanding the regional market to assist in strategic business planning.
- The recent developments and strategies adopted by key manufacturers are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the pulse oximeter market.
Pulse Oximeters Market Key Segments
By Product Type
- Table-top/Bedside Pulse Oximeters
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
- Hand-held Pulse Oximeters
- Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeters
- Pediatric Pulse Oximeters
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Republic of South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA