Ready-to-drink (RTD) premixes are drinks that are available in a premixed form and are ready to be consumed at any time. Ready-to-drink premixes are of two types—RTD's and high-strength premixes. RTD beverages mainly include spirit-based, wine-based, or malt-based alcoholic drinks. While on the other hand, the high-strength premixes include pre-mixed beverages that are alcohol-based. The preference for Ready-to-drink premixes are becoming popular and among youngsters is strengthening the growth of Ready-to-drink premixes market, globally. Consumers are now shifting toward low alcoholic content drinks from high alcoholic content drinks because of several ill-effects associated with the latter. In this case, the best substitute for the hard liquor or traditional liquor is Ready-to-drink premixes or the high-strength premixes. Emerging economies are giving various opportunities for the manufacturers of Ready-to-drink premixes to expand their operations. The market for Ready-to-drink premixes is expected to grow exponentially during the forecast period. However, the sturdiest growth in the product category of the market for Ready-to-drink premixes will be shown by the Wine-based RTDs and the Spirit-based RTDs. Consumers need to seek convenience is compelling the companies to strengthen their premixes business.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 outbreak has massively hit the market for ready-to-drink premixes.
- In the lockdown situation, the government of many countries, do not consider alcohol in the list of essential goods.
- All the distribution channels are shut.
- Pubs and clubs, which accounted for the maximum sales of Ready-to-drink premixes are also shut as social distancing has stopped the people from visiting such places.
- Also, import-export activities have led to disruption in the supply chain.
- Both the production and consumption have been affected severely due to the Corona Pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The global ready-to-drink premixes market is gaining traction because of the growing interest of consumers towards the low alcoholic content drinks, and an increasing number of party-goers and health-conscious millennials. Changes in the lifestyle of customers, increased demand for Ready-to-drink premixes from youth, the escalation of importance of new and ethnic flavors, and innovative advancements in marketing and promotional activities fuel the growth of the global Ready-to-drink premixes market.
On the other hand, heavy taxation and duties, cultural & religious views of some countries regarding the consumption of alcohol, adverse health effects associated with alcohol consumption, growing anti-alcoholic campaigns, and stringent government policies regarding the advertisement of alcohol, are few factors that hinder the market growth.
Furthermore, the easy availability of substitute drinks like red bull, and Cloud 9, are grabbing customer attention and posing a threat to the global Ready-to-drink premixes market.
However, the penetration of e-commerce, low prices, convenient access, the advent of natural and health benefiting ingredient cocktails in Ready-to-drink premixes, growing investment in pubs & bars, and several choices available in flavors of Ready-to-drink premixes, propel the market growth for this product, globally.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global ready-to-drink premixes industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global ready-to-drink premixes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global ready-to-drink premixes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global ready-to-drink premixes market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Ready-to-drink Premixes Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the ready-to-drink premixes market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Ready to Drink Premixes Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Discover Diageo, Radico Khaitan, ark Anthony Brands., Bacardi and Co. Ltd., Brown-Forman Corp., Boston Beer, Halewood International, Suntory Spirits, Carlsberg Breweries A/S AB InBev, Distell