Rehabilitation refers to the treatment designed to facilitate the process of recovery from injury, illness, or disease to a normal condition by therapy and counseling. Since a wide range of equipment is re-usable in nature, their adoption is increasing among customers.
The major factors that drive the growth of this market include growing incidence of disabilities that result from non-communicable diseases, favorable healthcare reforms, and rapid growth in geriatric population coupled with the rising prevalence of chronic diseases. However, high costs & maintenance expense of rehabilitation equipment is expected to restrain the growth of this market to a certain extent. Advancements in technology such as designing smart accessible gadgets increase the opportunities for further growth of this market.
The global rehabilitation equipment market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, and region. Based on technology the market is segmented into daily living aids, mobility equipment, exercise equipment, and body support devices. On the basis of application it is segmented into physiology and occupational therapy. Geographically this report has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players in this market include Invacare Corporation IVC, Medline Industries, Inc., Dynatronics Corporation, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare (Medical Depot Inc.), Carex Health Brands, Inc., Caremax Rehabilitation Equipment Co., Ltd. , and GF Health Products, Inc.
- Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by top players in this market has been provided
- The report analyzes the rehabilitation equipment market by product, type, functionality, formulation, and region.
- It provides detailed insights on upcoming trends, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global market.
- In-depth assessment of growth strategies and product offerings of leading players in the rehabilitation equipment market has been provided.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 that helps identify upcoming market opportunities.
- Geographically, the world rehabilitation equipment market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and hinder the growth of the global rehabilitation equipment market has been provided.
Rehabilitation Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Daily Living Aids
- Medical Beds
- Bathroom & Toilet Assist Devices
- Reading, Writing & Computing Aids
- Mobility Equipment
- Wheelchairs & Scooters
- Walking Assist Devices
- Exercise Equipment
- Lower Body Exercise Equipment
- Upper Body Exercise Equipment
- Total Body Exercise Equipment
- Body Support Devices
- Patient Lifts
- Medical Lifting Slings
- Occupational Therapy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA