Rice flour is obtained by the milling of rice. It is a healthy food and used in many other food products. It is of three types, long grain, medium & short grain, and pre-gelatinized. Depending on the source, the rice flour market is bifurcated into white rice, and brown rice. Out of which, brown rice has more fires and antioxidants, whereas white rice is a rich source of empty calories.
Rice flour has high vitamin C content and antioxidants, which are used to repair the skin. Asia-Pacific has the highest share of the global rice flour market. One can expect that the rice flour market will grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period.
Covid-19 Scenario Analysis
- The pandemic has deeply impacted the rice flour market.
- The demand for healthy food grains like soybean, rice, and wheat has increased. But the manufacturers are not able to balance the supply and demand.
- The closure of industries due to lockdown has not only affected the scale of production but also hindered the sales.
- The companies are expanding online sales, which is the ultimate option.
- The regulation on travel has affected the logistics.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increase in awareness about nutritional food and rise in the disposable income of people is driving the growth of the rice flour market. Rice contains para aminobenzoic acid, ferulic acid, and allantoin. Para aminobenzoic acid acts as a sunscreen for the body. Rice flour is also used for skin care as toner and to make the skin radiant. Along with this, rise in the consumption of vegan and gluten food is fueling the demand. However, the use of substitute products like wheat flour and the unsuitability of climate for rice cultivation are the limiting factors of the market. In contrast to this, investment in packaging and increased distribution channels are creating ample opportunities for the growth of rice flour market.
The global rice flour market trends are as follows:
Companies are focusing on diversification of their business and positioning their products in a right manner to get the target market. They are introducing products that are healthy and obtained from rice. Rice flour is widely consumed as a traditional food in Asia-Pacific. The usage of organic rice flour in baker, snacks, and household has contributed to escalate the demand.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global rice flour market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global rice flour market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global rice flour market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global rice flour market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Rice Flour Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading players active in the rice flour market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Rice Flour Market Report Highlights
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
General Mills, Inc., Shipton Mill Ltd., Associated British Foods PLC, Archer-Daniels Midland Co., Wilmar International Limited, Whitworth Bros. Ltd., Ebro Foods, S.A., Ingredion Incorporated, The Soufflet Group, Bunge Ltd.
KRÖNER-STÄRKE GmbH, Caremoli Group, Belourthe SA, Bressmer & Francke (Gmbh & Co.) KG, EDME Food Ingredients Limited