Rose wine is a wine that contains some grape skin color, but not enough to be classified as a red wine. The color of rose wines can vary from bright purple to light orange, depending on the winemaking technique used. The three main production methodsof rose wine are saignee, blending and skin contact.It can be sparkling wine,semi-foamingwine or even still wine. Rose wine can be extracted from various grapes grown around the world, making the rose wine market truly global.
In addition, due to the existence of online retail stores and e-commerce retailers, consumer demand for rose wine is increasing, allowing small and medium-sized businesses to reach a wider audience, thus driving growth. Favourable laws and regulations and strong economic growth in global developing economies are expected to drive growth in the rose wine market in the coming years. As the penetration rate of supermarkets, hypermarkets, retail stores, and e-commerce retailers continues to increase, the easy availability of rose wine is expected to drive market demand for rose wine in the coming years. In addition, the growth in demand for rose wine in cinemas, bookstores, and wash stations, as well as large grocery stores and Whole Foods, is expected to expand the market reach of the rose industry during the period of forecast.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 has had a great impact on the wine industry, because many countries have been forced to close commercial wineries in order to control the impact of the pandemic. However, the current environment may provide an opportunity for the wine industry to regain the attention of consumers.
- According to surveys, as more and more people buy wine to serve at home, mainly in European and North American countries, the total wine sales increase year by year. On the other hand, after the pantry is exhausted, online transactions are slowly reopened, and consumer behaviour returns to levels before COVID-19.
- In the future, the wine market may be driven by the growth in demand for health benefits and primacy of wine products, as well as flavor innovation and more advanced distribution networks. Changes in consumer tastes and new preferences, as well as growing demand for novel flavors such as Rose wine and other tropical fruit wines, are expected to drive the growth of the wine market.
Top Impacting Factors
- The global economic downturnhasslowed the market for expensive butpopular beverages likerose wine, but has brought a slow but steady recovery in recent years.The growing awareness amongst individuals about their health benefits, like improving immunity, promoting healthy diets and managing hypertension, is increasing the consumption of rose wine.
- Increasing disposable income in emerging markets has made it easier for these countries to accept products such as rosewines, as they begin to show a preference for high-end brands.
- Social media and influential celebrities have also played animportant role as trend-settingicons. There is a high demand of the rose wine market due to these factors.
Rise in Demand for Modern Trade and E-commerce
The modern commerce department has grown twice the size of the grocery store in the rose wine market, and it is recommended that the company take this into account when planning its distribution strategy. Although some regions dominate trade with a considerable advantage, the company may target the Asia-Pacific region, as the increasing focus on retail infrastructure in these fast-growing regions will benefit the retail market.
In addition to this, some regions are expected to post a compound annual growth rate of more than 3% during the forecasted period. The growing importance of e-commerce in the wine market has affected all areas of the retail industry, including the rose wine market. The e-commerce share of the rose wine market is estimated to rise.
Markets are mainly Dominated by Europe
Rose Wine manufacturers have an increasing demand in Europe. Here manufacturers have a great opportunity to grab an outsized consumer base in these regions. Manufacturers are creating awareness among the consumers through knowledge based advertisements in order to incline an outsized number of health conscious people towards these seeds. Due to these factors, there is a surge in Rose Wine market.
Although Europe dominates the retail sector with a considerable advantage, as the growing focus on retail infrastructure in these fast-growing regions is expected to benefit the rose wine market. The market has targeted Europe as the region has a long winemaking traditionand anincrease in the consumption due to the taste, texture and nuances of different types of products on the wine market. Europe has become a keyarea for themain stakeholders in the rose wine market, as the region is expected to record the highest compound annual growth rate.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the ROSE WINE industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the ROSE WINE market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the ROSE WINE market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed ROSE WINE market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the leading players active in the ROSE WINE market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "ROSE WINE" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "ROSE WINE" Market?
Rose Wine Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Campuget, Tesco, Domaine de Cala, Penny Johnson Flowers, Chateaux de Lastours, Echo Falls, BNA Wine Group, Maison Louis Jadot, Chapoutier, Blossom Hill