Sinus dilation devices are used to expand the sinus openings of a patients nose to treat drainage problems of nasal sinuses. One of the advanced sinus dilation procedure is the balloon sinus dilation. It is a minimally invasive procedure wherein a doctor reshapes a patients sinus pathway by inflated balloons at required places to restore the normal drainage through nose. The procedure is generally preferred over to using decongestants, antibiotics, or steroids, as it gives immediate, long-lasting results.
Technological advancements in sinus dilation devices, growth in incidence of sinusitis, awareness regarding sinus treatment, and increase in patient preference for minimally invasive sinus dilation procedures drive the market. However, low adoption of sinus treatment devices due to increased preference for drugs restrain the market growth. The growth opportunities in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the market based on product and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into balloon sinuplasty systems, sinus ventilation devices, distal suction blades, sinoscopes, sinus seekers, nasal catheters, and nasal forceps. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
The major companies profiled in the report include Karl Storz GmbH & Co. Kg, Medtronic plc, Smith & Nephew plc, Olympus Corporation, Johnson & Johnson (Acclarent, Inc.), and others.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand the various types of nanomedicines used for the treatment of chronic disorders.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which elucidates the competitive outlook of the global market.
Sinus Dilation Devices Market Key Segments
- Balloon Sinuplasty Systems
- Sinus Ventilation Devices
- Distal Suction Blades
- Sinus Seekers
- Nasal Catheters
- Nasal Forceps
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA