Smart gas meters automatically measure the basic parameters such as, pressure, volume, and temperature of the gas flowing in the pipeline. Installation of smart gas meter in industrial, commercial, and residential spaces is the next step toward providing access to gas for every individual. Governments standards and policies have pushed the smart gas meter market to pump into the global GDP. Collaboration of gas exploring companies with smart gas meter manufacturers also contributes for the same. The market is projected to grow exponentially during the forecast period. No discrepancy in gas meters has ensured the market to drive swiftly in the upcoming years. Moreover, in the recent years increase in safety concerns and standards has led the global smart gas meter market to register a double figure growth.
The demand for smart gas meters is expected to rise globally in the next few years, owing to various factors such as stringent government regulations, growth in urbanization, and rise in of demand for gas. However, high maintenance cost and complex design components of these systems restrain the growth of the market. Moreover, increased investment to digitalize gas distribution channels are expected to open new opportunities in the market.
The smart gas meter market is segmented based on type, component, end user, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into automated and manual. Based on the component, it is classified into hardware and software. Based on end user, it is categorized into residential, commercial, and industrial. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The major players profiled in the report include Apator SA., Itron, Honeywell International Inc., Badger Meter, Inc., Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Sensus, EDMI, GSL Consulting Limited. China, Siemens AG, and Schneider Electric.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global smart gas meter market along with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information related to impact analysis and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations for the period of 20172023 is provided determine the financial potential of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
Smart Gas Meter Market Key Segments:
- By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Apator SA.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Badger Meter, Inc.
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- GSL Consulting Limited. China
- Siemens AG
- Schneider Electric