Solid beverages are processed powdered mixes that are mixed with water or milk to make desired beverages and drinks. These beverage powders are made by concentrating and drying various materials and making powder, which can be consumed by diluting with water or milk. Solid beverages are usually made with sweeteners like sucralose, aspartame, saccharin, cyclamates and often include colors and flavors. Solid beverage products are often fortified with vitamins, minerals, proteins, and other nutrients.
Solid beverages are available in protein-based drinks, fruit-flavor drinks, and others, which are designed according to the preference of consumers with varying age groups. Protein shake powders needs to be mixed with either water or milk to prepare the desired beverage. Similarly, nutri powders also need to be mixed with liquids to get the liquid beverage.
Increase in trend of health clubs and fitness studios is an additional factor that fuels the growth of the solid beverages market. Surge in demand for various flavored drinks in children is anticipated to augment market expansion in the forthcoming years. Consumers prefer availability of alternatives such as ready to drink tea, bottled beverages, and energy drinks which are low in cost in comparison with the solid beverage. Moreover, these alternatives are easily available, thus boosting the rate of adoption. This factor hinders the market growth during the forecast period. Presence of preservatives and artificial additives might adversely affect health of individuals and pose a significant challenge for market expansion.
The solid beverages market is segmented into product type, flavor, distribution channel, and region. Based on product type, the market is classified into instant tea & coffee, fruits concentrates, instant dairy products, vegetable concentrates, instant soups, dietary supplements concentrates, and others. Based on flavor type, it is divided into chocolate, coffee, coconut, fruits & dry fruits, vegetable, mint, and others. On the basis of distribution channel, it is categorized into hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, independent retail shops, and online sales channels. Based on region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players operating in solid beverages market are Hainan Nanguo Foodstuff Industry Co. Ltd., Mondel?z International., Milkose, PepsiCo Inc, The Coca-Cola Company, AMT Coffee Ltd., Starbucks Corporation, Chunguang Foodstuff Co. Ltd, Keurig Green Mountain Inc, Ajinomoto General Foods Inc., and Nestle S.A.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the solid beverages market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking while providing a clear understanding of the present position of the key market players.
- The report includes analyses of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Solid Beverages Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Chunguang Foodstuff Co. Ltd,, Foodstuff Industry Co. Ltd., Hainan Nanguo, Starbucks Corporation, AMT Coffee Ltd., Keurig Green Mountain Inc,, Milkose, PepsiCo Inc,, General Foods Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Mondelez International., Ajinomoto, Nestle S.A.