Sound Level Meters Market Overview:
Global Sound Level Meters Market is expected to reach $1,414 million in 2023 from $998 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2017 to 2023. A sound level meter is a handheld instrument with a microphone used for acoustic measurements by determining sound pressure. The diaphragm of the microphone responds to changes in air pressure caused by sound waves. This movement of the diaphragm, which involves, the sound pressure deviation, is therefore converted into an electrical signal.
Over the last seven to eight years, there is an increase in insurgency against non-ecofriendly sound devices owing to the hazardous impact of high decibel noise on the environment. To control the non-auditory and auditory effects of noise pollution, the level of sound must be measured first, which has led to an increase in demand for sound level meters. In addition, high investments by government to maintain the environment quality fuels the market growth. High precision of these meters than other audio analyzers provides an opportunity for the market growth.
Rise in Concerns to the Growing Sound Levels Impact
Owing to the growth in number of automobile users, jet planes, and the use of high power woofers and speakers, there is a rise in hearing problems, cardiovascular effects, stress, annoyance, and others. This leads to an increase in concern in the world population for the development of the measures to control the noise. The basis of instrumentation states that before a quantity can be controlled, it must be measured. Hence, keeping in mind the environmental scenario, sound level meters are required on an urgent basis to cope with the rise in concerns to the growth in sound levels impact.
The global sound level meters market trend in the U.S. is anticipated to witness decent growth throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the fact that the U.S. has one of the largest industrial phase, aerospace & defense, and power generation activities, which require continuous monitoring of their sound levels. The U.S. is expected to dominate the overall North America sound level meters market during the forecast period.
Top Investment Pockets
The global sound level meters market is segregated into five categories based on application, namely, factories & enterprises, environment protection, transportation, R&D, and others. Factories & enterprises application generated the highest revenue whereas environment protection, transportation, and R&D are the most lucrative markets.
The key players operating in the sound level market are 3M, Cirrus Research Plc, Brel & Kjr, Norsonic, RION Co., Ltd., Svantek Inc., Testo SE & Co. KGaA, TES Electrical Electronic Corp., NTi Audio, and Casella Inc.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global sound level meters market across major regions as well as estimated revenues generated during the forecast period.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017 to 2023 to help the manufacturers of small cell power amplifiers analyze the market effectively.
- All the projections in the report are based on an analysis of the current market trends and highlight the market potential from 2016 to 2023, in terms of value.
- The report conducts an extensive analysis of the market by closely following key product positioning and monitoring top contenders within the market framework.
- The report also provides qualitative as well as quantitative market trends to help stakeholders understand the situations that prevail in the market.
Small Cell Power Amplifier Market Key Segmentation:
- Ordinary Sound Level Meters
- Precision Sound Level Meters
- Factories & Enterprises
- Environment Protection
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Cirrus Research Plc
- Brel & Kjr
- Norsonic AS
- RION Co., Ltd.
- Svantek Inc.
- Testo SE & Co. KGaA
- TES Electrical Electronic Corp.
- NTi Audio
- Casella Inc.