Soy four is a powder that is made by grinding soybeans. It is a health food product and can be used in many other food products. Surge in awareness of health products has increased the demand for soy flour. Soy flour can be of two kinds—full fat soy flour and defatted soy flour. It is rich in vitamins, minerals protein, and helps lower cholesterol and has proven good for preventing cancer and loss of bone mass. Soy flour is suggested for diabetes patients, including aged people, pregnant women. Soy flour contains low fat and sodium and can be helpful in reducing the risk of any heart disease.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- COVID-19 has adversely affected the global market and economy.
- Due to COVID-19, the demand for healthy items like flour, fruits, vegetables have greatly increased, but the supply of these products is minimum.
- The companies are taking initiative to meet the requirements of the consumers.
- Companies are focusing on increasing their distribution channels, and the only means of supply is online stores that plays an important role to fulfill the demand.
- The travel restriction has deeply affected the logistic networks.
- The restrictions on import and export and migration of workforce has affected the working of the production houses.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Surge in awareness and a rise in disposable income drive the growth of the global soy flour market. The demand for soy flour has also increased due to rise in vegan products and gluten food. Surge in the bakery products and soups contribute toward the growth of the global soy flour as it used in many products as a thickener and has high nutrients. However, the increase in the substitute products can hamper the growth of the global soy flour. Contrarily, Investment in the packaging and increase in the distribution can create an opportunity for the growth of the soy flour.
The global soy flour market trends are as follows:
Companies are now focusing on diversifying the products that are healthy and made of soybeans to increase its market share and target audience. Soy flour provides the flavor of soy milk and vegetable protein that is highly preferred by the consumers. The companies are focusing on making more vegan products that provide high proteins and have low cholesterol. The increase in baked products like cake, pie has also greatly increased the demand for soy flour products.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global soy flour industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global soy flour market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global soy flour market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global soy flour market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Soy Flour Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the soy flour market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Soy Flour Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Scoular Food Indigredients Group, Sonic Biochem., Devansoy Inc., Sakthi Soyas Limited, Linyi Shanshong Biological Products Co. Ltd., Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd., Foodchem International Corporations, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Sinoglory Enterprise Group Co. Ltd., CHS Inc.