Stevia is a shrub derived from the leaves of plant stevia rebaudiana. It is calorie-free and considered as the partial substitute of sugar. It is a useful ingredient in many dairy applications and provides multiple medical benefits.The dairy industry always encounters a major obstruction of high sugar content.To resolve this,the incorporation of various dairy products with stevia has resulted into increase in sales due to low sugar content.
Covid-19 Scenario Analysis:
Corona virus has spread all over the world and most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus for securing public health. All business and production activities are fully shut down except food and medical sector or other, leading toward economic crisis in the country. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped which has slowed down the business and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain because of which companies can face big losses in near future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
A considerable increase in the number of health conscious people fuels the demand for stevia dairy products.It has antioxidant properties to fight against certain diseases.It reduces the appetite to consume extra calories in a day and beneficial for diabetic people for the regulation of sugar.The inclusion of stevia ingredients in theseproducts reduces the sugar content and is able to control cholesterol.As a major population is suffering from obesity,overweight, and anxiety,hence,to overcome this predicament there has been a rise in the consumption of steviaproducts.The continuous investment in innovation,product standardization,and introduction of new variants would help the key market players to extend their global footprint.
The approval of consumption of stevia by the food standards has made its market penetration.Due to urbanization,the demand for organic products has increased,hence fueling the requirement of stevia products.The absence of calories make it a viable sweetening alternative.
The new stevia dairy products market trend are as follows:-
Companies are ceaselessly investing to upgrade the products.People already have a high preference for the dairy products .Keeping in view the interests of people,companies are introducing new variants of stevia products in the dairy products in order to retain the existing customers and to attract the target market.People have adopted the new tastes .The catchy words in the endorsements prove to be a powerful tool throwing light on the medical benefits of the product.The innovation in packaging and labelling provides a multicultural appeal to the product.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the stevia dairy products market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global stevia dairy products market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the globalstevia dairy products market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global stevia dairy products market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Stevia Dairy Products Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the stevia dairy productsmarket?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Stevia Dairy Products Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
WhiteWave Foods, Purecircle, SunshineDairy Foods, Cavalier, Oikos, Lily's Sweets, KourellasDair, Wisdom Natural Brands, Arla, Cargill Inc.(U.S.)