Still drinks are non-carbonated beverages that have been linked to a variety of health advantages, including improved digestion, improved heart health, and quick energy. Fruit juice, ready-to-drink coffee and tea, energy and sports drinks are among the still drinks. Still drinks include functional beverages packed with minerals and vitamins, as well as bottled water in a variety of flavors.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Fitness clubs and other sporting stadiums were shut down in major sections of the world after the COVID-19 pandemic broke out. Governments took this step to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, which had a negative impact on still drink sales in the global market in 2020. Consumers, on the other hand, continue to cling to workouts and engage in various exercise routines in the comfort of their own homes, resulting in an ongoing demand for energy drinks. Furthermore, several economies lifted severe lockdown regulations by the end of 2020, allowing health facilities and sports clubs to open, resulting in a rebound in energy drink sales.
- The demand for non-carbonated drinks has grown as a result of greater urbanization, higher disposable incomes, and rise in health consciousness among consumers. Adolescents use a lot of energy drinks since they claim to improve their performance, endurance, and alertness. Long and unpredictable working hours, as well as the increased frequency of social gatherings, lead Indian consumers to use energy drinks.
- Furthermore, rise in incidence of lifestyle-related diseases, increase in the number of health-conscious customers, and increased consumer awareness of active lives, have prompted health-conscious consumers to choose healthy and sugar-free drinks. The still drink industry is expected to grow due to an increase in promotional and advertising techniques.
Top Impacting Factors
A factor projected to drive expansion of the target market during the forecast period is increased demand for still drinks among individuals due to a global preference for non-carbonated drinks.
Furthermore, rising health issues such as obesity and others among individuals as a result of carbonated drink consumption, leading in increased demand for still drinks around the world, is expected to help the target market's growth.
The rising popularity of various types of still drinks among consumers, such as energy and sports drinks, functional drinks, and others, is likely to drive worldwide market expansion over the forecast period.
Furthermore, increased desire for a variety of nutritious drinks among individuals due to their hectic lifestyles and rise in adoption of bottled water with various flavors and ready-to-drink coffee and tea across the globe, are likely to drive global market demand.
Supplementing Market Growth with Online Sales-
- Online shopping has become a more convenient way to shop for non-alcoholic beverages and other food goods as the number of consumers with demanding schedules and lives grows. The trend of online shopping has gained traction, as it is more convenient for people to purchase non-alcoholic beverages online and save time by avoiding the store lines. The online retail platform has established itself as a convenient marketplace for non-alcoholic beverages. These manufacturers have benefited greatly from the rapid expansion of e-commerce. Due to enticing offers and discounts offered by these sales channels, together with the effective delivery systems in place, a few famous online sales channels, such as Amazon, have supposedly seen a boom in the sales of functional beverages.
- Increased Non-alcoholic Beverage Consumption in Asia-Pacific
- The food and beverage business in Asia-Pacific is developing at the fastest rate imaginable, outpacing that of established regions such as Western Europe and North America. The region has a big and increasing middle-class consumer society, indicating that there is room for expansion, particularly in the iced/RTD coffee drinks market. Although the industry is expanding in all Asia-Pacific countries, the rapid development of the Chinese and Indian markets is driving this region's high growth rate.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the still drinks industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the still drinks market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the still drinks market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed still drinks market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Still Drinks Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the ‘still drinks market’?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “still drinks market” prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "still drinks market"?
Still Drinks Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
PepsiCo, Unilever, The Coca-Cola Company, Calpis Co. Ltd., Nestle, Asahi Soft Drinks Co. Ltd, Yakult