Consumers are more concerned than ever before about the health features of their food, as well as it’s environmental and social impact. Owing to this, there has been a significant positive impact on the growth of sugar free food and beverage market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The sugar free food and beverage market has shown a positive impact on the growth of food and beverage market. This is because people have become more health conscious especially after COVID-19.
Top Impacting Factors
As the prevalence of diabetes and overweight/obesity rises, consumers are turning away from sugar and toward sugar-free alternatives. Both of these disorders are very common.
The American Heart Association recommends that women consume no more than six tablespoons of added sugar per day to avoid diabetes and obesity. Furthermore, consumption of less sugar minimizes glycation.
The growth in demand for low-calorie beverages, as well as the cost-cutting benefits of employing sugar alternatives, is likely the most important factor driving the sugar-free foods and beverages market.
Free-from Foods have Gained Popularity among Consumers
- Consumers have been more careful of what to eat and what not to eat as they have become aware of the ever-increasing harm to their health posed by the intake of badly processed food. Manufacturers have been driven to come up with more inventive items to edify their product offerings as a result of the shift from a traditional perspective to a well-being-conscious attitude. The most prevalent free-from claims on items are dairy-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free. For example, That's It, a fruit bar firm, makes bars that claim to be free of eight allergens as well as being vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
North America Dominates the Global Sugar-free Food and Beverage Market
- The World Health Organization discovered that an increase in fast food sales is linked to an increase in BMI, and Americans love fast food. Growth in worries about obesity and diabetes and increased public knowledge, have resulted in a desire for healthier food and beverage products on the market. As a result, the sugar-free concept offers were well received by American consumers, and manufacturers began repositioning and validating product recipes as the principal method for meeting various demands and strengthening the consumer base.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the sugar free food and beverage industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the sugar free food and beverage market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the sugar free food and beverage market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed sugar free food and beverage market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Sugar Free Food and Beverage Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the ‘sugar free food and beverage market’?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “sugar free food and beverage market “prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "sugar free food and beverage market”?
Sugar Free Food and Beverage Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Hershey, others, Kraft Heinz, Unilever, Mars, Coca-Cola, Nestle, PepsiCo