Sunflower oil is used to cure a variety of ailments as well as chemical compositions. The food industry is also experiencing a lot of demand for frying oil. Due to high demand from food producers, the global market for sunflower oil is predicted to rise steadily. The worldwide sunflower oil market will benefit from the expansion of online platforms and franchise shops. Europe will continue to be the world's largest market for processed sunflower oil.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant influence on the global economy and supply chain activity. The government's enforcement of trade obstacles and lockdowns has stifled the growth of the sunflower oil business. The stay-at-home customer trend has had a negative impact on the foodservice, hotel, and restaurant industries.
- The coronavirus pandemic has pushed up edible oil costs, wreaking havoc on the world's leading oil exporters. Furthermore, the disruptions in the supply chain and logistics have begun to subside, and the industry is projected to pick up speed in the future years as countries lift trade embargoes.
Top Impacting Factors
- The sunflower oil market is driven by factors such as the use of sunflower oil for frying bakery and confectionery products, as well as for preparing food. Sunflower oil is in high demand since it is beneficial for the heart, skin, and keeps bad cholesterol in check, which is fueling the sunflower oil industry.
- Sunflower oil is also used to make cosmetic treatments that protect, moisturize, and help skin heal from bruises and other skin issues.
- Sunflower oil is utilized in the creation of active component carriers as well as creams and gels for quick absorption in pharmaceuticals, and its demand is predicted to rise internationally. These factors are expected to fuel the growth of the global sunflower oil market during the forecast period.
- Demand is driven by fluctuating prices of other vegetable oils- The global market for sunflower oil is experiencing a spike, owing to shifting pricing for other vegetable oils such as palm oil, soybean oil, and others. Prices fluctuate frequently, affecting overall sales of end-user items; as a result, businesses are gravitating toward stable-priced solutions like sunflower oil to employ for a variety of purposes.
- Sunflower oil is often used by snack manufacturers because it has the capacity to impart desirable qualities to products at a lesser cost than olive oil. Furthermore, snack manufacturers are choosing sunflower oil as a cost-effective alternative to palmolein oil because it does not require any additional heating in cold temperatures, reducing the cost of installing additional heating equipment. This is in contrast to palmolein oil, which has a higher freezing point.
- Other sectors can benefit from sunflower oil's cost-effectiveness. Sunflower oil is high in essential fatty acids and aids in skin moisturization, regeneration, and conditioning. Because it is less expensive than other nourishing oils like argan oil, almond oil, and olive oil, it is used in a variety of skin care products. In bath and massage oil compositions, it is also utilized as the principal vegetable oil.
- Sunflower oil's use and demand in Russia are growing-
- The oil and fat industry is one of the most important sub-sectors of the food processing industry in Russia, and sunflower oil output has expanded at an exponential rate over the last decade.
- After Ukraine, Russia is the world's second-largest producer of sunflower seed and oil. Russia is a net exporter of oils and fats, with sunflower oil exports exceeding one million metric tones, and the country is steadily establishing itself as a major participant in the sunflower oil market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the sunflower oil market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the sunflower oil market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the sunflower oil market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed sunflower oil market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the sunflower oil market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “sunflower oil market” prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " sunflower oil market " ?
Sunflower Oil Market Report Highlights
By end user
By distribution channel
Key Market Players
Cargill Incorporated, Delizio, ConAgra Foods, Inc, Rein Oil CC, Oliyar Production Company, Colorado Mills, Mcjerry sunfloweroil, Archer Daniels Midland Company, CHS Inc., PPB Group Berhad, Marico