Sunflower seeds are nothing more than the sunflower plant's fruits. Sunflower seeds are extremely healthful, and as a result, they are immensely popular among consumers. They are used to make edible oils, which are utilized in a variety of food products. Bacon ranch taste, dill pickle flavor, salt and pepper flavor, fresh cracked pepper kettle roast flavor, salty-sweet kettle roast flavor, toasted coconut kettle roast flavor, and sweet dill pickle kettle roast flavor are some of the varieties of sunflower seeds food products available on the market.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
Despite the current COVID-19 situation, global consumption has shown a trend toward healthy eating, resulting in a demand for sunflower oils, which is regarded one of the healthiest edible oils. As a result, there was an increase in the area under sunflower production as well as an increase in the price of sowing seeds. In recent years, the sunflower seed market (sowing seed) has shown extraordinary vertical growth. Because sunflower is an oilseed crop, maintaining seed vigor and viability during storage is a serious issue, which is slowing the market's growth.
Top Impacting Factors
- The growing demand for ready-to-eat snack foods, as well as the convenience of foods, are driving the worldwide sunflower seeds market.
- . Increased prospects in the snack business, as well as increased sunflower seed output as a result of enhanced seed varieties, are pushing the market for sunflower seeds.
- The demand for diverse flavors of sunflower seeds is continuously expanding due to the growing number of supermarkets and retail establishments around the world. Manufacturers are emphasizing the availability of healthier products.
- The availability of a rich source of fibre in sunflower seeds has resulted in a major increase in the demand for animal feed products in livestock around the world. As a result, the worldwide sunflower seeds market is predicted to rise rapidly during the forecast period.
- Sunflower Seed Production in the European Region Increased - Around 80% of the sunflower seeds produced in the region are used for domestic consumption, with 90% being crushed and the rest being used for bird feed and confectionery production. Sunflower plantings have increased in recent years in countries such as Italy, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Croatia, and the Czech Republic. Because to the decreased crush and availability, sunflower meal demand is projected to be lower than usual. However, demand is expected to remain consistent due to anticipated higher competitiveness compared to rapeseed meal. sunflower-based items are consumed. As a result of the increased demand for sunflower oil and other sunflower-based processed goods, the market is expected to rise steadily over the forecast period.
- Increase in the Amount of Land Under Cultivation -Increased demand for sunflower crop in Europe and Asia-Pacific, increased demand for vegetable oil, high pricing for sunflower crop, and low cost of sunflower seed are the primary factors driving a rise in crop area. The increasing use of sunflower seeds is another factor contributing to the crop's increased output. The sunflower seed market for sowing is growing due to the growing area of sunflower crop and the rising demand for vegetable oil.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the SUNFLOWER SEEDS MARKET industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the SUNFLOWER SEEDS MARKET share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the SUNFLOWER SEEDS MARKET growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed SUNFLOWER SEEDS MARKET analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the ‘SUNFLOWER SEEDS MARKET’?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “SUNFLOWER SEEDS MARKET” prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "SUNFLOWER SEEDS MARKET"?
Sunflower Seeds Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Ike Enterprises Inc., GIANT Snacks Inc., Martin US Enterprises, LLC, CHS Inc., Nuseed, DuPont, AmericanMeadows, KENKKO CORPORATION, CONAGRA FOODS, INC., Limagrain UK Ltd., Mahyco Seeds Company Ltd, Sakata Seed America