Supergrains are the grains that have additional nutritional value than the ordinary ones such as antioxidants, high fibers, vital vitamins, minerals, or desirable fatty acids. These grains are gaining popularity among the health enthusiasts due to the associated benefits. The supergrain market has experienced a significant growth in the past years and is expected to perform well in the coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The closure of factories due to COVID-19 led to the decline in the packaging of the supergrain in the industries. This not only affected the scale of production but also the growth of these industries.
- The online platforms, shops and retail stores were shut due to lockdown observed worldwide. This also affected the trade of these products which in turn hampered the sales of supergrain in various countries around the world.
- The sale of the food additives is expected to grow after worldwide release of the lockdown situation due to COVID-19.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Shift in consumer’s taste and preference for organic & natural products. In addition, increase in popularity of nutritional rich food products and rise in disposable income of populations in emerging economies are among some major factors, which driving the growth of the supergrain market.
Furthermore, rise in awareness regarding benefits from consumption of supergrains, increase in concern regarding health issues like deficiencies, willingness of people to spend on premium products, and surge in concern for healthy lifestyle are some of the other prominent factors that contribute toward the growth of the supergrain market.
Growth of the distribution channels and easy accessibility to e-commerce websites are making products reach wider population. The shelf life of the products is expected to increase with the help of intense R&D in the packaging and storage of supergrains, which would improve the market share accordingly within the forecasted time period.
The global supergrain market trends are as follows:
Rich in important nutrients
Supergrains are rich source of various nutrients as these are abundant in omega 3 fatty acids and also possess alpha linolenic corrosive. These help decrease the chronic ailments’ danger and possibly expand the expectancy of life.
It is expected that America will be the major contributor of the supergrain market. There are number of food and beverages products which are introduced within the location under the category of superfood.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global supergrain industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global supergrain market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global supergrain market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global supergrain market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Supergrain Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the supergrain market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Supergrain Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
DR. SCHR AG/SPA, Boulder Brands, ADM, GTs Kombucha, General Mills, Enjoy Life Foods, Bunge, Ardent Mills, Kraft Heinz