Synthetic Vitamin E is a key ingredient used in the animal feed industry. A rise in the demand for animal feed and animal feed additives such as meat, poultry, and vitamins coupled with the growing demand for livestock & increase in the adoption of modern animal production systems accelerate the growth of the synthetic vitamin E market.
In addition, population growth and urbanization in emerging nations such as Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Latin America further fuel the market growth. This is due to the fact that urbanization shapes the demand for livestock products and general patterns of food consumption. However, factors such as side effects associated with synthetic vitamin E and stringent government regulations form the major restraints for the market growth. In addition, untapped emerging economies is anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities to the market.
The report segments the global synthetic vitamin E market based on application, type, and raw materials. Based on application, the market is categorized into animal nutrition, human nutritional/dietary supplements, functional food & beverages, and cosmetics. By type, the market is bifurcated into powder and oil. Based on raw materials, the market is divided into alpha-tocopheryl ester and semisynthetic d-alpha-tocopheryl ester. Regionally, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players of the global synthetic vitamin E market are BASF SE Corporation, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Eisai Food & Chemical Co.Ltd., Southwest Synthetic Pharmaceuticals Corp Ltd., Zhejiang Medicine Co Ltd., Zhejiang NHU Company Ltd., Matrix Fine Sciences Pvt.Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Parchem fine & specialty chemicals, and Hangzhou Gosun Biotechnologies Co Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global synthetic vitamin E market and the current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets from 2016 to 2023.
- The report presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on product type assists in understanding the trends in the industry.
- Key market players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Synthetic Vitamin E Market Key Segments:
- Animal Nutrition
- Human Nutritional/Dietary Supplements
- Functional Food and Beverages
By Raw Materials
- Alpha-Tocopheryl Ester
- Semisynthetic D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Ester
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA