Tamanu oil, obtained from the nuts of the Tamanu tree (Calophylluminophyllum), has become increasingly popular due to its multiple skin-health benefits. Tamanu oil is thought to promote the creation of new tissues, regenerate skin cells, speed wound healing, and protect the skin from heat and sunburn due to its antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects. Oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic, and stearic acid are the main ingredients of tamanu oil, with oleic acid and linoleic acid accounting for 60% of the total volume. The market for tamanu oil is projected to be influenced by a rise in customer preference for traditional treatments and natural cures for skin and hair.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The growth of the market is attributed to the growing consumers’ inclination towards traditional medicines and natural remedies for skin and hair-related conditions. Meanwhile, the market growth is expected to decline at owing to the negative impact of COVID-19 on the global tamanu oil market.
Top Impacting Factors
Growing consumer preference for organic and plant-based products, as a result of changing lifestyles and rising health concerns, is the primary driver of market expansion. The increased knowledge of the oil's health benefits is providing a big boost to the market's expansion.
Another important driver projected to fuel market growth during the forecast period is raising demand for natural therapies for skin disorders and upkeep for the well-being of skin and hair.
Natural products' low exposure and visibility, on the other hand, provide a significant obstacle that could stifle market growth in the coming years.Another factor that may limit market growth is the availability of less expensive alternatives for numerous skin-related uses.
Sales of Tamanu Oil are expected to Rise as Research Backs up its Health Benefits
- Tamanu oil is primarily used for wound healing and antimicrobial purposes. These oils are safe for topical treatment in infected wounds and skin problems such as acne, according to a study published by the US National Library of Medicine - National Institutes of Health on ‘The Wound Healing and Antibacterial Activity of Five Ethnomedical Calophylluminophyllum Oils.' The findings also backed up the usage of tamanu oil for wound healing in the past. The market for tamanu oil is expected to rise due to rising demand for organic products and a steady increase in knowledge of natural therapies for skin wellbeing.
- In the next years, tamanu oil sales will be primarily driven by a considerable increase in the number of people interested in organic products, as well as a growing body of evidence demonstrating the oil's beneficial effects on biological activity-related skin diseases. The global expansion of the tamanu oil market may be influenced by the increasing breadth of application in medicines, cosmetics & personal care products, and toiletries.
Tamanu Oil to Become a Lucrative Sales Channel via Online Stores
- With the rising use of online platforms, most developing firms are launching and promoting their items on e-commerce sites. Players in the tamanu oil market are focusing their efforts on online stores in order to expand their geographic reach, resulting in significant market growth through these channels. Other distribution channels, such as drug stores, specialized stores, and modern trade, will continue to support the tamanu oil market's expansion.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the tamanu oil industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the tamanu oil market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the tamanu oil market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed tamanu oil market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Tamanu Oil Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the ‘tamanu oil market’?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “tamanu oil market” prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "tamanu oil market"?
Tamanu Oil Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
US Organic Group Corp., Now Health Food LLC, Gramme Products., Henry Lamotte Oils GmbH, Cammile Q, Mountain Rose Herbs