Tamarind is a tangy, sweet, and sour fruit with its own peculiar flavor. It is used to make tamarind concentrate, which is used to make fruit juice, pickles, and sauces, among other things. Because of its antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant, and antiseptic characteristics, tamarind extract is used in culinary goods to enhance flavours and as natural additions. In addition, it is employed as a skin moisturising and bleaching ingredient in cosmetic goods. Tamarind extract can aid with common colds, fevers, stomach issues, conjunctivitis, and other ailments.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 has generated havoc and a falling market curve, which has hurt the sector. The epidemic has impeded supply and demand, causing manufacturing enterprises to suffer greater financial losses.
- Multiple government restrictions on the exchange of goods and services have resulted in weaker customer demand, limiting corporate expansion. The administration has taken preventative actions at many levels to prevent the virus from spreading further, one of which is a review of sales practices in badly afflicted areas.
- The demand for tamarind extract is significant, however, because to its high fiber content and vitamin C, which is prescribed by doctors to COVID-19 patients. The market has grown dramatically as a result of greater medical use.
Top Impacting Factors
The rapidly expanding food and beverage sector throughout the world is likely to fuel the growth of the tamarind extract market in the coming years.
Another factor predicted to drive market expansion during the forecast period is raising demand for tamarind extract products due to its anti-oxidant characteristics, which help to boost the immune system and lessen the risk of cancer.
Tamarind extract also has medicinal qualities, including a high concentration of vitamin C and dietary fiber, both of which are used to purify the blood. This is a component that is expected to enhance global market expansion.
Furthermore, rising demand for tamarind extract in the cosmetics and personal care industry is one of the causes projected to boost tamarind extract demand globally.
- Tamarind extract is becoming increasingly popular among consumers and product manufacturers throughout the world as a natural cosmetic ingredient and essential culinary flavoring agent. Furthermore, tamarind extract is utilized as herbal syrup and in healthy drinks in industrialized countries, resulting in increased demand. Investors in tamarind extract are expected to see larger profits in the future as a result of improved supply chain infrastructure and expanded uses around the world.
- Consumer demand for flavoring agents and condiments has risen in recent years as a result of their numerous applications in the food processing industry and in households. Tamarind extract is one of these flavoring agents that improve the texture and flavor of a wide range of foods. Tamarind extract is used to make tamarind concentrate, which is used to make fruit juice mixes, sauces, and pickles, among other things.
- Tamarind extract is also utilized to moisturize damaged hair due to its hydrating properties. Tamarind extract is also employed in the production of aroma essential oils, which are in high demand. The tamarind extract has a delectable flavor that has sparked a surge in demand among customers all over the world, boosting the tamarind extract industry.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the tamarind extract industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the tamarind extract market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the tamarind extract market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed tamarind extract market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Tamarind Extract Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the ‘tamarind extract market’?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “tamarind extract market” prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "tamarind extract market"?
Tamarind Extract Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Magma Foods, Jadli Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd, Abc International, Revata Food Products Pvt Ltd., Kanegrade Limited, Abdullabhai Abdul Kader, MoonLite, Baaeco V Food Ltd, Shimla hills, Xi'an Victory Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd