The global Tea Polyphenols market is experiencing a significant growth, and is anticipated to witness the same trend in the next few years. Tea polyphenols is a natural plant content found in tea leaves. Tea polyphenols give mouthfeel and flavor to tea leaves. Tea polyphenols include theaflavins, catechins, tannins, and flavonoids. Tea polyphenols offer health benefits such as curing heart disease, curing neurodegenerative diseases, fight against cancer problems, control diabetes, and help in curing aging-related disease.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The worldwide outbreak of COVID-19 has led to serious implications in all the economic sectors. The COVID-19 outbreak has created medical emergency, due to which the demand for food items, hygiene products, and medical productsis increasing. Moreover, during this pandemic, the sales of traditional, healthy, and staple food items has increased considerably. Frozen non-veg food, fruits& vegetables, eggs, pulses, flour, and whole grains are further experiencing increased demand. However, nonessential products such as packaged foods, coffee, pastries, milkshakes, sweets, chocolates, cheese, and other bakery products have witnessed decline in their sale. The tea polyphenols market has not been affected as severely as other processed food market; however, lockdown imposed across various countries has hampered the production and supply chain of tea polyphenols manufacturers. Furthermore, the consumer buying behavior may change permanently post COVID-19. On the contrary, companies have to build robust sales plan for recovery, for instance, they might have to adopt e-commerce platform and omnichannel in their supply chain.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Rise inhealth consciousness among consumers and increase in consumption of healthy food drivethe growth of the market of tea polyphenols. In addition, rise in demand for green tea and tea polyphenols in dietary supplements is increasing the demand for tea polyphenols. Moreover, surge in disposable income and increase in urbanization support the growth of the market. Moreover, increase in consumer awareness regarding various health benefits of tea polyphenols is giving traction to the market. Consumption of tea polyphenols cures cardiac diseases, diabetes, and cancer-related diseases. Upsurge in geriatric population across the world is giving momentum to the consumption and production of tea polyphenols. Moreover, increase in demand for natural content ingredients as compared to synthetic and artificial products boosts the market growth.
In addition, wide usage of tea polyphenols in the food &beverage, cosmetic &personal care, pharmaceutical companies, animal feed, and dietary supplements industries is supporting the market to remain profitable in coming years.
The global tea polyphenols market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
The usage of tea polyphenols in various industries is increasing. New products have been launched in which tea polyphenols is used as key ingredient. For instance, in 2019, Tatcha launched a skin care serum, which had polyphenols extracted from green tea leaves.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global tea polyphenols industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global tea polyphenols market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global tea polyphenols market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global tea polyphenols market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global tea polyphenols market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Tea Polyphenols Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Chr.Hansen, DSM, DuPont-Danisco, Amax NutraSource, arry Callebaut, Martin Bauer Group, Bioserae, HERZA Schokolade, Naturex, Layn Natural Ingredients, Sabinsa, Prinova, FutureCeuticals, Indena, Frutarom