Treadmill is an exercise machine, which is commonly used for walking and running workouts. It includes a conveyor type belt that moves with a specific speed making the person move in the opposite direction to keep himself from tumbling. Thus, working out on the leg muscles. Best suited for cardio work out and stamina building, treadmill is also used to burn calories and increase the fitness of the body. Available in both manual and motorized form, treadmill is used for residential and commercial use.
Rise in awareness regarding health & fitness and increase in obese population are the major factors that drive the treadmill market. Furthermore, government initiatives for promoting good health and increase in youth population fuel the demand for treadmill in the market. However, the high price of treadmill hinders the market growth. Improved lifestyle and rise in disposable income of individuals has made new opportunities for market growth.
The treadmills market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, the market is classified into manual, motorized, and hybrids. By application, it is divided into residential and commercial. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report include Core Health & Fitness, LLC, Icon Health & Fitness, Inc, Sole Fitness, Cybex International, Inc, Woodway USA, Inc., Precor Incorporated, Brunswick Corporation, PCE Fitness, Landice, and Johnson Health Tech.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Treadmills Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA