Tuna is a saltwater fish found primarily in the subtropical and temperate waters of the Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea, and the Atlantic Ocean. It is an important source of essential nutrients, including iron, niacin, potassium proteins, magnesium, fatty acids, omega-3 and A, B6, and B12. It provides strength, lowers blood pressure, boosts the immune system and muscles, prevents carcinogenicity, and reduces weight.
The major factor that has been fostering the demand for tuna is the usage of canned tuna. The busy and hectic schedule of the people are encouraging people to consume ready to eat as well as healthy food that they can always have for lunch, dinner or snacks. The shelf life is canned tuna products is also long, so all needs of consumers are fulfilled in this case.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The pandemic of COVID-19 has severely affected the market growth and economy.
- There has been rise in the demand of the products that are packed as it protects people from any sort of infection related to coronavirus. So, Tuna Market has experienced tremendous growth in the market.
- There has been rise in the demand of the products that has long shelf life because of lockdown.
- Due to the consistency in the lockdown, consumers have started purchasing goods in bulk in advance in order to save food under lockdown severe circumstances. As a result, it has become a big trouble for retailers.
- The demand of the goods in on surge but the supply of tuna from manufacturers was not sufficient enough due to less production, so the supply has created a big trouble for retailers.
- Companies are only focusing on fulfilling the demand of the products.
Top Impacting Factors
- Rise in disposable income is a major impacting factor for the growth of the tuna market
- The high demand of tuna fish is also a major factor for the growth of this market.
- The rise in the online distribution and digital sales is also one of the factors that fosters the growth of the tuna market.
- However, growth in awareness toward animal and surroundings safety and surge within the shift of client to vegetarian product because of the health problems are often a threat to the expansion of the world tuna market.
- Due to the development of e-Commerce industry, the manufacturers are focusing on selling tuna through online stored via digital sales and online distribution.
- The demand for tuna is also increasing the awareness of tuna.
- Companies are also focusing on creating safety and transparency for tuna.
- The companies are also making canned tuna recyclable.
- The companies are also providing certified tuna products.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the TUNA MARKET industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the TUNA MARKET share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the TUNA MARKET growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed TUNA MARKET analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the TUNA MARKET?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “TUNA MARKET” prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "TUNA MARKET"?
Tuna Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channels
Key Market Players
Wild Planet ,AEC., Oceans, CANNING Co. Ltd., Century Pacific Food Inc., Thai Union Group PCL., Dongwon Group, Thai Union Group PCL, Golden Prize Canning Co. Ltd., American Tuna, Bumble Bee Foods LLC., Wild Planet Food Inc., Crown Prince Inc., American Tuna Inc.