The utility sector, including electricity power plants, oil & gas, water firms, and other integrated firms, provides general services required on daily basis to end users. The market incorporates cyber security and physical security to maintain the privacy of data collected from various sectors. Cloud-based services are widely adopted by large enterprises and government organizations to ensure safe and easy-to-access centralized system for data storage.
Increase in security breaches and surge in government initiatives, such as Make in India, are expected to boost the market in the near future. However, lack of skilled labor is anticipated to hinder this growth during the forecast period. Moreover, higher involvement of industry players in the utility sector to reduce carbon footprints is a major opportunity for market development.
The global utilities security market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. Based on product, it is bifurcated into physical security and cyber security. The end user segment includes oil & gas, electricity, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the global utilities security market include Axis Communications AB, Bosch Security Systems, Honeywell Security, Qognify, Tyco International, Kratos Defense & Defense Solution Inc., Industry Defender Inc., IndigoVision Group PLC, Waterfall Security Solution Limited, and Schneider Electric SA.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global utilities security market.
- In-depth analysis is done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Utilities Security Market Key Segments:
- Physical Security
- Cyber Security
By End User
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems
- Honeywell Security
- Tyco International
- Kratos Defense & Security Solution Inc.
- Industry Defender Inc.
- IndigoVision Group PLC
- Waterfall Security Solution Limited
- Schneider Electric SA