Virtual fitness is an ongoing trend of delivering physical training sessions in groups through online channels. These training sessions are beneficial for people who face difficulty in physically attending classes. These sessions are conducted are at a pre-decided schedule or time slot. Virtual fitness has led to a paradigm shift in the industry to cater to the on-demand fitness requirements of the millennials and working professionals.
The global virtual fitness market is driven by the need for advanced fitness sessions, inclination towards physical fitness, increased stress environment, unavailability of time to attend sessions at institutes, sedentary lifestyle, and others. However, low awareness about the services and courses offered by the players in the industry hamper the market growth. Furthermore, growing popularity of the concept of virtual fitness in developing economies presents lucrative opportunities to market players in the near future.
The global virtual fitness market is segmented on the basis of session type and geography. Based on session type, it is classified into group and solo. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the market include Fitness On Demand, Reh-Fit Centre, GoodLife Fitness, Wexer, LES MILLS INTERNATIONAL LTD, WELLBEATS, Fit n Fast Health Clubs & Gyms, conofitness, Charter Fitness Inc., Fitness First, and others.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global virtual fitness market, and the current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report included information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities that would impact the market growth.
- Porters five forces analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Virtual/online Fitness Market Key Segments:
By Session Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- Fitness On Demand
- Reh-Fit Centre
- GoodLife Fitness
- LES MILLS INTERNATIONAL LTD
- Fit n Fast Health Clubs & Gyms
- Charter Fitness Inc.
- Fitness First