Vitamin D3 is known as cholecalciferol, and it is a vital component of the vitamin D family. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble secosteroid that helps to increase calcium and phosphate absorption in the intestine. Vitamin D3 is the most strong and effective of the vitamin D family because it is derived from animals. Vitamin D3 can be derived via sunlight, as well as some foods and supplements. Vitamin D3 is abundant in seafood such as salmon, tuna, oysters, shrimp, and sardines, as well as dairy products such as cheese and soy milk.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- During the coronavirus pandemic, demand for Vitamin-D3 soared, owing to customers' tendency to buy in quantity. Bulk purchases, it's been suggested, aren't just a lockdown-induced trend; they're predicted to continue into 2021, as consumers try to decrease the amount of store trips as a form of social isolation. Even when shopping for supplement goods online, buyers prefer to buy in bulk to get more bangs for their buck on shipping fees.
- Another reason is the health awareness among the people as after COVID-19, it has become very important to boost immunity.
- Other factors driving the growth of Vitamin-D3 market is increase in disposable income of the people and enhancement in their lifestyle.
Top Impacting Factors
- One of the main drivers for the growth of the vitamin D3 market is the fact that most of the world's population has inadequate levels of vitamin D. In addition, the vitamin D3 market is expected to rise rapidly due to increased awareness about its use and an increase in the number of individuals suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and other bone-related disorders.
- One of the primary factors driving the growth of the vitamin D3 market is consumer awareness of vitamin D insufficiency and the danger of diseases induced by it.
- The prevalence of disorders such as osteomalasia in adults and rickets in children has increased, and food fortification with vitamin D3 is on the rise as a result of government regulation in many countries, are just a few of the factors driving the vitamin D3 market's expansion.
- The target market's growth is hampered by people's lack of understanding about the daily required intake of vitamin D3 and the variability in vitamin D3 pricing.
- Increased understanding of the benefits of vitamin D in reducing health risks such as bone fractures, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, and more has generated a potential opportunity for the target market.
Dietary Supplements are Becoming More Accepted in Healthy Diets
- Vitamins, minerals, botanicals, enzymes, fatty acids, and proteins, among other dietary supplements, serve to maintain overall health and well-being by preventing nutritional deficiency disorders. Dietary supplement preferences are expanding dramatically as a result of the global demographic trend of an ageing population, rising lifestyle-related disorders, and rising healthcare costs. Increased sales of sports nutrition due to rising fitness trends and sports activity, as well as new product introductions, are expected to have a substantial impact on the market. Dietary supplement health claims are receiving increased attention from regulatory agencies, and the business is becoming more regulated as a result.
Asia-Pacific has the most potential for various vitamin supplement products.
- With the growing urban population in Asia-Pacific, the market for vitamin supplements is growing at the fastest rate. The growing economies of Asia-Pacific, particularly China and India, are more than willing to embrace a healthy diet, including the usage of vitamin supplements, with the purpose of meeting their nutritional requirements.
- Because of the growing urban population and increasing disposable income, Asia-Pacific is regarded one of the fastest growing markets for vitamin supplements.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the vitamin d3 industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the vitamin d3 market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the vitamin d3 market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed vitamin d3 market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the leading players active in the ‘vitamin d3 market’?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “vitamin d3 market “prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "vitamin d3market”?
Vitamin D3 Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channels
Key Market Players
Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Garden Bio-chemical High-tech Co., Ltd., BASF SE, Zhejiang Xianju Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Fermenta Biotech Limited, LycoRed Ltd., Xiamen Kingdomway Group Company, Dishman Carbogen Amcis Limited, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Zhejiang NHU Company Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V.