The global wheat germ oil market is experiencing a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in the next few years owing to the surge in usage of wheat germ oil in various industries. Wheat germ oil is a fat soluble natural oil which is derived from the wheat kernel by a cold pressing and grilling technique. Wheat germ oil is rich in Octacosanol that is a long chain of fatty acid with alcohol which promotes physical strength and stamina. It has high concentration of vitamin E that makes it appealing for health conscious people as it acts anti-aging solution and help in curing many skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis. It also contains omega-3 fatty acid which helps in controlling cholesterol levels and blood pressure. It has other fatty acids such as linoleic acid, stearic fatty acids, oleic acid and palmitic acid which improves cell generation in the body, maintain healthy immune system, reproductive system and nervous system.
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused a decline in the growth of the global industries creating a mass disruption for buyers as well as sellers. There are shutdowns of production units and markets globally which has stopped the production, sale, and marketing of the product. This has also offered an opportunity for the companies to look after their supply chain relationship and business models for the future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The developments in the cosmetic and personal care industry have led to the growth of wheat germ oil market. The wheat germ oil is widely used in these industries because of the presence of vitamin E, and its anti-oxidant properties. The increase in demand for anti-aging and other skin care products has led to the surge in the usage of wheat germ oil as an ingredient in the skin care products. The urge of millenials to look attractive has also surged the demand for skin care lotions and creams containing wheat germ oil.
The usage of wheat germ oil in other industries is supporting the market to remain profitable in future. It is extensively used in pharmaceuticals and dietary supplement owing to the associated nutritional properties. It is also used in households as cooking oil due to its easy availability and affordable price.
The global wheat germ oil market trends are as follows:
Surge in usage in pet industry
Market players are focusing on launching new products containing wheat germ oil to serve the health conscious people. The usage of wheat germ oil in pet food industry is also gaining momentum. It is used in pet dietary supplements for enhancing the hair quality, skin quality, and physical strength of the pets. It is used in making shampoos and pet food due to the presence of vitamin E in the wheat germ oil, which helps in healing skin injuries and controlling shedding, flaking, and scratching on the skin of the pets. The leading market players in the pet food industry are developing innovative products for pets by using wheat germ oil.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global wheat germ oil industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global wheat germ oil market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global wheat germ oil market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global wheat germ oil market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Wheat Germ Oil Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the wheat germ oil market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Wheat Germ Oil Market Report Highlights
By End User
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Arista, Herbal Biosolutions, Henry Lamotte Oils, GNLD International, Hebei Jiafeng Plant Oils, Kunhua biological technology, Navchetna Kendra, Swanson Health Products, NutriPlex Formula’s, Country Life, Zonghoo, Connoils, Viobin USA, General Nutrition Centers, Grupo Plimon