Wheat malt is a grain, which is known for having a higher protein than barley malt. Wheat malted is the second most commonly used malted grain in brewing. Malted wheat is used to make beer and whisky. It is also used in making malted milkshakes, malt vinegar, confections such as Whoppers and Maltesers. Malted malt has the power to develop enzymes, which convert the grain’s starches into various sugars such as monosaccharide glucose and disaccharide maltose. Wheat grain also consists of a concentrated source such as vitamin, protein, and minerals.
The global wheat malt market is driven by the products like cakes, biscuits, cookies, breakfast cereals, pasta, noodles, leavened breads, and others. Wheat is the principal food in the production of flour. Consumers’ preference for ready to eat products is more because of their change in lifestyle and eating habits. Moreover, wheat malt is also used is making beers because it is suitable for pairing with light dishes and seafood and also consumption of wheat beer enhances in the summer season. However, perishability of white wheat malt is high and availability of raw material is also less.
The segmentation of wheat malt market can be done on the basis of type, end user, and region. On the basis of type, market can be classified into white malt and red malt. By end user, it is divided into beer industry, foods & beverages, and distilling industry. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the prominent players in the wheat malt market are Simpsons Malt Limited, Gladfield Malt, Crisp Malting, Great Western Malting, Barret Burston Malting Co. Pvt. Ltd., Valley Malt, Viking Malt, Great Western malting, Cargill, and Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global wheat malt market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the wheat malt market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global wheat malt market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Wheat Malt Market Report Highlights
By End Use
By Market Type
Key Market Players
CARGILL, INCORPORATED, VIKING MALT, VALLEY MALT, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co., GLADFIELD MALT, SIMPSONS MALT LIMITED, BARRET BURSTON MALTING CO. PVT LTD, CRISP MALTING, GREAT WESTERN MALTING, BRIESS MALT AND INGREDIENTS CO.