Wheat protein isolate is a product prepared from wheat flour by removing the starch from it and drying the remaining high protein fraction to retain its viscoelastic properties. The global wheat protein isolates market has witnessed significant growth over the past few years. The market is driven by increasing applications across various end-use industries and growing consumer preference for meat-free diets.
Moreover, growing health concerns among consumers are anticipated to fuel the demand for wheat protein isolate, owing to high nutritional content of the products. Moreover, increasing incidence of obesity worldwide is expected to boost the market growth, as they are used in weight loss programs due to their low calorie content.
Moreover, growing number of restaurants, fast food joints, and quick service restaurants is expected to boosts the market growth. However, limited supply of wheat for extraction of proteins is expected to hamper the growth of the industry. However, high cost of raw materials is a key restraint for the market. Moreover, it contains gluten that can cause diseases intolerance in humans, which in turn is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
The global wheat protein isolates market is segmented based on product, end-user industry, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into 75% protein, 85% protein, 90% protein, and others. Based on end-user industry, the market is categorized into starch-based food, minced seafood products, processed meat products, feed binder, and other. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global market have adopted various strategies, such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships to strengthen their market outreach and sustain the intense competition in the market.
Key Market Players
- Archer Daniels Midland
- MGP Ingredients
- AB Amilina
- Cargill Inc.
- Manildra Group
- Crespel & Deiters GmbH and Co. KG
- Crop Energies AG
- Kroener Staerke
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities in the industry.
- The major countries in each region have been mapped based on their individual revenue contribution to the global market.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and Porters five forces analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of each segment of the global wheat protein isolates market is provided to understand the regional trends across various regions.
Wheat Protein Isolates Market Key Segments:
- 75% Protein
- 85% Protein
- 90% Protein
By End-user Industry
- Starch-based Food
- Minced Seafood Products
- Processed Meat Products
- Feed Binder
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA