Antinuclear antibody (ANA) is used to detect or evaluate the presence of autoimmune disorders that affect tissues and organs in the body. These tests detect the presence of antinuclear antibodies in the blood serum. Antinuclear antibodies are auto antibodies that bind to the content of cell nucleus. Some of the tests used to evaluate auto antibodies are indirect immunofluorescence, enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), and others.
Increase in incidences of autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, type I diabetes and rise in healthcare awareness are factors that propel the growth of this market. In addition, government healthcare insurance and reimbursement policies boost the market growth. However, stringent regulation for product approval, dearth of skilled professionals, and diagnostic errors hamper the growth of global antinuclear antibody test market. Asia-Pacific is expected to provide opportunities for the growth of this market during the forecast period due to the increase in population, high prevalence of autoimmune diseases, and improvement in healthcare infrastructure.
The global antinuclear antibody test (ANA) is segmented into product, disease, technique, end users, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into reagents & assay kits, systems, and software & services. By disease, it is categorized into rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjgrens syndrome, scleroderma, and other diseases. The market based on technique is classified into ELISA, immunofluorescence assay, and multiplex assay. By end user, it is segmented into hospitals, clinical laboratories, physician office laboratories, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in the global antinuclear antibody test market are Alere Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., ERBA Diagnostics, Inc., Trinity Biotech plc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Antibodies, Inc., Inova Diagnostics, Zeus Scientific, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and Becton Dickinson and Company.
Key Benefits :
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which elucidates the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of antinuclear antibody test for detection of autoimmune disorders and the presence of autoantibodies in the blood serum.
Antinuclear Antibody Test Market Key Segments:
- Reagents & Assay Kits
- Software & Services
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sjgrens Syndrome
- Other Diseases
- Immunofluorescence Assay
- Multiplex Assay
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia- Pacific
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA