The market for beverage processing equipment is on the rise as the consumers across the globe are spending on soft drinks and beers due to improved standard of living of the consumers. Consumers have become more health conscious and they demand healthy beverages with low fat, low cholesterol, low sugar, new flavors. These factors are influencing the market for beverage processing equipment. Also, the demand for fortified beverages has increased as the consumers are more inclined towards healthy drinks that have essential micronutrients. This has led to the growth of non-alcoholic beverage segment during the forecast period.
The companies in beverage processing equipment are focusing on expansions, new launches and develop technologically advanced beverage processing equipment, thereby driving the market for beverage processing equipment. The drivers for this market include increasing disposable income, busy lifestyle, technological advancements, increasing demand for fortified beverages. Beverage processing equipment vary in terms of features, sizes, and specifications depending upon the type of beverage.
On the basis of equipment type, the beverage processing equipment market is segmented into brewery, filtration, carbonation, blenders & mixers, heat exchangers & others. Brewery processing equipment segment was the largest segment in 2015 in terms of value and is expected to maintain dominance during the forecast period as compared to other beverage processing equipment as it involves expensive equipment such as fermenters, mash filters, and others. Based on end use, the market is divided into alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is the largest market in terms of both volume and value in the year 2015 due to growing disposable income and increasing population in this region. Regional markets are further split into key countries in this study. The key strategies adopted by companies to expand are expansions, acquisition, product launches, and technological advancements. Key players of this market are Bevcorp Beverage Equipment, Alfa Laval, SPX Flow, Inc., Tetra Pak, Krones Group, Praj Industries Ltd., Bucher Industries AG, Mueller Co., JBT Corporation, and Pentair.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, future estimations, and dynamics from 2014 to 2022 of the global beverage processing equipment market, which assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market by application helps in understanding the applications that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors that help in understanding the market behavior.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook.
- Study of various factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market is likely to help market players to understand the dynamics of the changing competition.
BEVERAGE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET SEGMENTS:
By Equipment Type
- Heat Exchangers
- Blenders & Mixers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA