Computed tomography refers to a digitalized X-ray imaging procedure used to diagnose the internal organs, bones, soft tissue, and blood vessels by creating their detailed image. CT scanning helps detect different types of cancers by enabling the doctors to confirm the presence of a tumor and determine its size and location. The major factors that fuel the growth of the market are the increase in shift of medical care toward image guided interventions and technological improvement in image processing and resolution. In addition, emphasis on less invasive procedures for diagnosis as well as rise in popularity of automated workflow in emergency clinical setting supplement the market growth. However, strict regulatory frameworks and lack of adequate reimbursement policies restrain the growth of the computed tomography market.
The report segments the market on the basis of type, application, end users, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into low slice CT scanner (<64 slices), medium slice CT scanner (64 slices), and high slice CT scanner (>64 slices). Based on application, the market is classified into cardiovascular applications, oncology, neurovascular application, abdomen and pelvic application, pulmonary angiogram, spinal application and musculoskeletal application. Based on end users, the market is categorized into diagnostic centers, hospitals and others. Based on geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in this market are Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical, Hitachi Medical Systems, Neusoft Medical Systems, Neurologica Corporation, DxRay Inc., Samsung Medison, LL Tech Inc., MARS Bioimaging Inc., and Koning Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global computed tomography (CT) market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type assists in understanding the various forms of computed tomography available.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20172023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
Computed Tomography (CT) Market Key Segmentation:
- Low Slice CT Scanner (<64 Slices)
- Medium Slice CT Scanner (64 Slices)
- High Slice CT Scanner (>64 Slices)
- Cardiovascular Applications
- Neurovascular Application
- Abdomen & Pelvic Application
- Pulmonary Angiogram
- Spinal Application
- Musculoskeletal Application
By End User
- Diagnostic centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA