Dental handpiece is a mechanical device that assists dentists to maintain the balance of command and control for new restorative and endodontic processes such as polishing and shaping teeth.
The dental handpiece market is driven by factors such as growth in geriatric population, increase in incidences of dental disorders, and rise in the number of dental clinics. However, high costs of devices and presence of alternative methods such as laser techniques restrain the market growth. Furthermore, the rising adoption of dental handpieces is expected to provide further opportunities for the market growth.
The electric dental handpieces market is segmented on the basis of type, speed, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into air-driven handpieces, electric handpieces, and hybrid air-electric handpieces. On the basis of speed, it is segmented into low-speed and high-speed handpieces. By end user, the market is classified into hospitals, dental clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Dentsply Sirona, KaVo Dental, NSK Ltd., Being Foshan Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., Dentatus, ACTEON Group, Medidenta International Inc., Inovadent, DENTAMERICA INC., and Dentflex.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Dental Handpieces Market Key Segment:
- Air-driven Handpieces
- Electric Handpieces
- Hybrid air-electric Handpieces
- Low-speed Handpieces
- High-speed Handpieces
By End User
- Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA