India IVF Services Market Overview:
India IVF Services Market is projected to reach $775.9 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 16.6% from 2016 to 2022. The Indian IVF services market experiences growth due to rise in number of infertility cases owing to modern lifestyle, increase in alcohol consumption, smoking, and stress level. In addition, owing to the low cost advanced fertility services with high success rate and availability of skilled physicians, these services have gained popularity in India.
However, ethical and legal issues related to surrogacy majorly restrains the market growth. In addition, lack of established regulations and reimbursement policies leading to manipulative practices (such as sex identification and sex selection), are also estimated to limit the adoption of IVF services.
Key players in the Indian IVF services market include Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd, Cadila Healthcare Ltd, Trivector Origio Scientific, Lab IVF Asia Pte. Ltd., LG Life Sciences, Bourn Hall Clinic, Morpheus IVF Fertility Center, Southend Fertility, Indira IVF, Pearl Women Hospital & Yash IVF Center, Corion Fertility Clinic, and Origin International Fertility Center.
India IVFServices Market, ($Million), 2014-2022
The India IVF services market is segmented based on end user and cycle type. Based on end user, the market is classified into fertility clinics, hospitals, surgical centers, and clinical research institutes. Based on cycle type the market is segmented as, fresh cycle (non-donor), thawed IVF cycle (non-donor), and donor egg IVF cycle.
India Total Fertility Rate (Children Born/ Women) (2010-2014)
According to the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction estimates, the infertility cases have increased to about 30 million couples in India. Usually 4050% of married couples suffer from infertility, owing to urbanization, pollution, stress, and lifestyle patterns.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the Indian IVF services market
- In-depth analysis by quantitative analysis of the current market trends and estimations for 2014-2022 is provided in the report
- The IVF services market is analyzed based on cycle type and end users
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted in terms of revenue and volume
India IVF Services Market Key Segments:
- Fertility Clinics
- Surgical Centers
- Clinical Research Institutes
- Fresh IVF Cycles (Non-Donor)
- Thawed IVF Cycles (Non-Donor)
- Donor Egg IVF Cycles