Industrial packaging is used to pack products during or after manufacturing. It is done when large amounts of goods are transported from a particular place to other. Industrial packaging encompasses barrels, pallets, huge/big containers, and vessels.
Rise in demand for packaging, increased demand for safety from food & beverage industry, and stringent government regulations related to product safety drive the market growth. In addition, high investments by governments and untapped African economy are expected to supplement the market growth. However, high machinery cost is expected to hamper the market growth.
The global industrial packaging market is segmented into material, end user, and geography. Based on material, it is classified into paperboard, plastic, wood, and metal. By end user, it is categorized into healthcare, food & beverage, oil & gas, automotive, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market include Grief Inc., Mondi Plc., Amcor Limited, WestRock, International Paper Co., Bemis Company Inc., Orora Group, Mauser Group, Sigma Plastics Group, and Wuxi Sifang Drums Company.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the industrial packaging market, including current trends, drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities.
- Porters Five Forces model illustrates the potency of buyers and sellers, which is expected to help the market players to adopt effective strategies.
- Top winning strategy analysis and top invest pockets are analyzed to understand the key strategies adopted by the top players to sustain the competitive market.
- The current market trends are quantitatively analyzed and estimated from 2017 to 2023 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
Industrial Packaging Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Grief Inc.
- Mondi Plc.
- Amcor Limited
- International Paper Co.
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Orora Group
- Mauser Group
- Sigma Plastics Group
- Wuxi Sifang Drums Company