Medical holography helps in the visualization of medical images by creating complex 3-D structure. It helps to empower physicians with hyper-realistic visualization of medical images. Medical holographs help in the formation of three dimensional image by the diffraction of light using photographic recording. There is a growing demand for medical holographs as they are used for parallax and large focal depth imaging of internal body cavities as well as organs without causing any damage to the internal organs. Currently, holographic technologies are used for various medical procedures such as body scanning, medical check-up, and research.
The use of medical holographs enables less-invasive procedures for various diagnostic procedures, improving the safety profile and consequently yielding better patient outcomes. Rise in the number of R&D activities conducted by prominent pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies are projected to widen the base of biomedical research initiatives. This subsequent increase in R&D efforts is anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the medical holography market in the coming years. Moreover, growing clinical application of holography in treatment of orthopedics, cardiac electrophysiology, radiological & surgical procedures, and dentistry is working in favor to increase the demand for medical holography.
However, the high computational costs associated with processing holograms and less effective projection under sunlight can restrain the growth of medical holography market. Emerging technological innovations, such as inclusion of advanced pico-like projectors and miniaturized light emitting diodes to the deliver high clarity holographic images, are estimated to trigger the demand for medical holography, which would open avenues for the growth of market.
The medical holography market is segmented based on product, application, and by end user. Based on product, the market is divided into holographic display, microscope, print, and software. Holographic display segment is further divided into laser, touchable, piston, and semi-transparent. Based on application, the market is categorized into medical imaging, medical education, biomedical research. Medical imaging segment is further categorized into ophthalmology, dentistry, urology, otology, orthopedics, and others. Based on end user, the market is classified into academic centers, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, hospital & clinics, research laboratories. Region wise, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The market is highly competitive in nature, with major players focused on creating awareness regarding the medical holography market. Major players in the medical holography market host exhibition and seminars to display and promote the use of medical holography for diverse medical applications. The prominent players in the market have adopted various strategies for development, such as product innovation, product launches & approvals, and investment in R&D for advancements in medical holography, to sustain the competitive environment of the medical holography market. Major players in the medical holography market are EchoPixel Inc, Realview Imaging Ltd, Mach7 Technologies Pte. Ltd, Ovizio Imaging systems, Holoxica Ltd, zSpace Inc, Lyncee Tec, Eon Reality, Zebra Imaging, and NanoLive SA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current medical holography market trends and forecast estimations from 2018 to 2025, which assists to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis includes analysis of various regions is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market is provided.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential from 2018 to 2025 in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the medical holography market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Holographic Display
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Education
- Biomedical Research
By End User
- Academic Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA