Predictive maintenance is a technique that enables end users to maintain the equipment before failure. It requires highly skilled and experienced workers to accurately operate the condition of the equipment monitoring data.
Significant decrease in operation & maintenance costs and asset downtime; rise in need for transforming maintenance; and increased operational efficiency & decision making are the factors that are anticipated to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
The predictive maintenance market is segmented on the component, deployment model, vertical, and region. Based on component, it is categorized into solutions and services. Based on deployment model, it is classified into on-premise and cloud. By vertical, it is divided into manufacturing, healthcare, government, transportation & logistics, and others. The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the market are Augury Systems, Bosch Software Innovations GmbH, Dell, Inc., Fluke Corporation, General Electric Company, Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., IBM Corporation, PTC., Inc., Rapidminer, Inc., Rockwell Automation, Inc., and SAP SE.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the predictive maintenance market and current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the predictive maintenance market is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Predictive Maintenance Market Key Segments:
The predictive maintenance market is segmented based on component, deployment model, vertical, and region.
By Deployment Model
- Transportation & logistics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Augury Systems
- Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
- Dell, Inc.
- Fluke Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- PTC, Inc.
- Rapidminer, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- SAP SE