Sardines are an oily, nutrient-dense fish widely consumed by humans and as a baitfish for larger fish, marine animals, and other mammals. It is considered a healthy source of omega3 fatty acids and is rich in protein and calcium. Sardines arewidelydistributed in the North East Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. The market for sardines is growing at a steady ratedue to its health benefits including improving heart function, maintaining cholesterol levels, improving immune system, cardiovascular health, reducing risk of Alzheimer's disease, improved brain function and reduced blood sugar.
The current narrowingof the supply-demand balance in the global market for many species, with a fully positive global economic outlook over the forecast period, suggests that demand for sardines will continue to strengthen globally.Sardine Market provides the properamount of nutrients that the humanbodyneeds. Although the Sardine market has faced a significant decline in demand in the past, butincreasing consumer demand for healthy living has once again boosted the global Sardine Market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Sardine Market provides the properamount of nutrients that the humanbodyneeds. Although the Sardine Markethas faced a significant decline in demand in the past, butincreasing consumer demand for healthy living has once again boosted the global Sardine Market.
- During the COVID19 pandemic, due to government regulations aroundthe world such as lockdowns and social distancing have affected all the markets. As a result, Sardine Market was widely disrupted because of disturbed supply chain and closure of restaurants.
- Additionally, the pandemic has affected the global transportation and logistics, which faced economic stress due to cash flows, labour shortages, fewer contracts and other problems, which has resulted to the reduction of employees and decline in the worldtrade volume.
Top Impacting Factors
- Growingconsumer health awareness and demand for healthy and deliciousdietshave driven the market for omega 3 fatty acids and high protein foods which ultimately surged the Sardine Market. Omega-3 fatty acids are mainly found in oily fish and Sardine Marketis one of the main sources of omega -3 fatty acids and proteins.
- The Indian market hasa growing demand for international cuisines and convenient,tasty and healthy food options, Sardine Marketare increasingly infiltratingmiddle-classfamilies due to their taste and appealing packaging options.
- The Sardine Markethas grownrapidly,and the growth beingprimarilyconcerned withthe inclusion of healthy ingredients and protein that aid in health management,cholesterol level andprovide other health benefits. Innovative variations of fillings gives a tasty and healthy light weight snacks.
Rising Demand for Protein enriched food
Dynamics Due to its protein content and rich omega 3 fatty acids, the Sardine Marketis in increasing demand among consumers worldwide. Consumption of omega 3 fatty acids and protein in the diet can improve bonesand joints, effective insulin flow and digestive system. Due to the convenience of consumption when the daily time is scarce, the market for Sardine Marketis in strong demand. The Sardine Market has a variety of consumption patterns to meet the needs of consumers withdifferent tastes and preferences.
However, excessive consumption of sardine can cause some disease, which may be themainconstrainton the Sardine Market. In order to improve the texture of fish, some sardine products are made and sold in the market.
Regular consumption will cause high calorie accumulation and hinder the growth of the global Sardine Market.
Global Growth in the demand of Aquaculture
Fish is a major source of omega3 fatty acids and DHA, recognized worldwide as an important aspect of human health. Sardines are considered oneof the healthiest seafood in the world, and until recently they only had niche appeal.
However, the sardine market has grown and become very popular. Commercially, sardines are fished for a variety of purposes, including direct consumption, baiting, drying, canning, smoking, and reducing to fishmeal. Even so, the main use of sardines is for human consumption. The growth of premium seafood has increased the demand for certified organic sardines. Moreover, the price of sardines is lower than other species of fish with the same nutritional value, which is expected to help in the growth of the sardines market.
Here manufacturers have a great opportunity to grab an outsized consumer base in some regions. Manufacturers are creating awareness among the consumers through knowledge based advertisements in order to incline an outsized number of health conscious people towards these seeds. Due to these factors, there is a surge in Sardine Market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the SARDINE industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the SARDINE market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the SARDINE market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed SARDINE market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the leading players active in the SARDINE market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "SARDINE" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "SARDINE" Market?
Sardine Market Report Highlights
By End Use
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Crown Prince, Inc., Beach Cliff, Litoralfish, Olig Seafood, Emilia Foods International, DSI Foods Limited, Sea Gold SRL, Sanyo Corporation, King Oscar, Season Brand