Starch syrup is a viscous liquid made from the purified and concentrated hydrolysis of enzymes from various sources. Due to its absorption capacity, starch syrup is widely used in the food industry as a sweetener and thickening, contributing to the color, texture, and flavor of food and beverage items. Starch syrup producers are demanding more transparency in their goods. Companies are also working on new product development collaborations with research centres, as well as extending their market presence in new markets.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- There was an increase in demand for processed and packaged goods and beverages during the early stages of the COVID-19 crisis. The spike in demand stems solely from the desire to stockpile food supplies that may last for months in the event of a pandemic.
- The market for starch syrup is predicted to develop in response to rising demand for processed foods. In addition, the global supply chain is returning to normal, boosting the growth of the starch syrup market.
- The starch syrup market research provides an in-depth analysis of the industry. It accomplishes this through in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and credible market size predictions.The report's estimates are based on well-established research methodology and assumptions.
- As a result, the research study offers as a one-stop shop for analysis and data on all aspect of the starchsyrup market, including but not limited to regional markets, grade, function, application, and distribution channel.
Top Impacting Factors
Because of rising health consciousness and a demand for healthier lifestyles, consumers in developing nations are spending more on healthy food products with higher nutritional content as a result of increased urbanization and rising purchasing power.
Growing consumer awareness of natural and organic foods, as well as the related health benefits, has fuelled a shift in consumer taste for food in everyday consumables. Organic food is seen by consumers as a guarantee of product authenticity in terms of nutrients and ingredients used, as well as the related health advantages. Starch syrup makers are focusing on developing organic ingredients in order to suit the need for organic food and beverage manufacturers.
Because of its nutritional characteristics and health benefits, clean label starch syrup has seen a rapid increase in demand in infant milk formula products. In the baby nutrition segment, major players are expanding their offering with clean label products.
Increasing Natural and Vegan Product Demand to Supplement Starch Syrup Demand
- As customers become more health-conscious, there is a greater need for natural components rather than synthetic ones, propelling the starch syrup business forward. In the pharmaceutical, brewing, and food and beverage industries, starch syrup is used as a natural thickening and sweetener. Because of rising consumer disposable incomes and rising demand for processed foods, growth is stronger in developing nations.Increased sales of end-use products such as bars, snacks, jams, cereals, and others are arising from increasing distribution channels and the increased popularity of online platforms, driving sector growth. The rising demand for vegan products is projected to lead to an increase in the use of starch syrup in various formulations over the forecast period. This is predicted to have a beneficial impact on market expansion.
The booming food and beverage industry is driving the growth of the starch syrup market.
- The demand for starch syrup in the food and beverage sector is being driven by the increased consumption of beverages and functional foods around the world. The starch syrup may be easily included into a number of food products, ranging from bars and cereals to dairy and bread, due to its beneficial characteristics. The burgeoning population and rising consumer disposable incomes are both helping to propel the business forward. The substance is also used in the pharmaceutical and brewing industries. The Asia Pacific region is predicted to grow at a strong rate over the projection period. The increasing demand for nutritious confectionary goods, technological improvements in the food industry, growing population, improved living standards, and increased penetration of key players in emerging economies like India are all contributing to market growth in this area.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the starch syrup market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the starch syrup market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the starch syrup market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed starch syrup market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Starch Syrup Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the ‘starch syrup market’?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “starch syrup market“prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "starch syrup market"?
Starch Syrup Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
KASYAP, Tongaat Hulett Starch, Xiwang Sugar Holdings Company, Aston, COFCO RongshiBio-technology, Grain Processing Corporation, Tereos, Ingredion Inc, Corn Products International, Cargill Inc, MANILDRA Group, Egyptian Starch and Glucose, Global Sweeteners Holdings Limited, Tate and Lyle, Gulshan Polyols Ltd., Karo Syrups, Luzhou Bio-chem Technology.