Time and attendance software is a business application developed to optimize and track the number of workhours of an employee, which helps keep record of wages and salaries paid. It provides management personnel with diverse tools to help maximize cash flow and minimize waste. Payroll management, time & attendance, scheduling, labor budgeting, attendance management, and task management are few applications of this software.
Time and attendance software offers payroll processes automation; complies with government regulations; ensures proper compensation for overtime; minimizes errors in bookkeeping; and enables breaking down of processes & events into tables, graphs, and charts, which drive the global time and attendance software market. Moreover, integration with financial analytics, business intelligence/business analytics (BI/BA), and human resources management systems supplements the adoption of time and attendance software solutions. Furthermore, customization of the software to cater to the needs of different groups of employees presents a major opportunity for prominent players operating in the market. However, cost of installation of this software restricts the market growth.
The global time and attendance software market is segmented on the basis of type, organization structure, and region. Based on type, it is divided into time cards; proximity cards, badges, and key fobs; biometric; web-based login stations; and interactive voice response (IVR). Based on organization structure, it includes small, medium, and large structures. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the Global time and attendance software market are Kronos Incorporated, Ultimate Software, ADP, LLC, Halogen Software Inc., SAP, Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Oracle, Workday, Inc., IBM Corporation, and SumTotal Systems, LLC.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global time and attendance software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Time And Attendance Software Market Key Segments:
- Time Cards
- Proximity Cards, Badges, and Key Fobs
- Web-based Login Stations
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
By Organization Structure
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Kronos Incorporated
- Ultimate Software
- ADP, LLC
- Halogen Software Inc.
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
- Workday, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- SumTotal Systems, LLC