Concentrate proteins are specially formulated proteins,used to fulfil the protein demand in the body.It has wide applications in food and beverages industry, fitness industry and many hospitalities. It isalso prescribed by the doctors and dietitian in order to overcome protein deficiencies.The lack of protein causes rickets and other severe diseases, so intake of sufficient amount of proteins helps to curb out these diseases.Also, it is recommended by gym trainers in order to build healthy muscles rapidly.As proteins are a rich source of energy, it is used in the professions, where high energy is required. The rising awareness towards good health and change in lifestyle is predominantly boosting its market growth.The concern of parents towards the growth of their child health is also the prominent reason for its market growth.
Covid-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Due the prevailing conditions, there is lockdown in various countries, thus it has impacted the fitness industry mainly the gym resulting into less demand for whey protein and led to disruption in concentrate protein market growth.
- The disruption in supply chain and stringent regulations on trade has further impact the market growth.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The prime concern of people towards health is the major reason for its target market. In addition, endorsements protein based product by celebrity and fitness celebrity has further increased the market share. Moreover, protein helps in fast building of muscles and
Proteins are the reason for rapid growth, so numerous parents are inclined towards this. Protein supplements enable to boost immunity, build strong bones and also improves the bowel function. Although,its premium price is considered to be a restraint in its market growth.
New product launches to flourish the market
Many companies are looking forwardfor some new innovations in this market and theyhave expanded their business by tying up with retail chains like D Mart, Walmart, Big Bazaar, More Supermarket etc.Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is the new variant of whey protein.It is purest form of whey protein and contains 90-95 % of protein.It has low fat content and also favorable for the lactose intolerant people as it has no lactose.This is the major reason for consumption by a huge population.
Surge in usage in entertainment industry
The concentrate protein companies are focusing on new product launch. It is highly used by many celebrities so as to gain muscles and fit body. The contribution of entertainment industry has enabled its market penetration to a great extent. It helps to create a customer base and revenue generation. The endorsements are a medium to seek attention from the target market and it ultimately converts suspects to prospects.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global concentrate protein industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global concentrate protein market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global concentrate protein market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global concentrate protein market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the concentrate protein market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the concentrate protein market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Concentrate Protein Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Morinaga Milk Group, Ingredion Incorporated, Nutra Food Ingredients, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Wilmar International Ltd., John Pointon & Sons Ltd., Foodchem International Corporation, Euroduna Food Ingredients GmbH, Cargill Inc., E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company