In the forecast period the rising demand for natural and plant-based products would drive the growth of the corn protein market. Corn protein contains a significant amount of bioactive peptides.
One of the major factors expected to support the market's expansion is the surge in consumer desire for organic food products. In the projection period strong demand for maize protein in the medical industry, as it is not susceptible to viruses and dangers like animal protein, and rising disposable incomes of people are also expected to fuel demand for corn protein. Furthermore, constant corn protein research & development, as well as a strong demand for plant-based goods, are expected to propel the corn protein market forward.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The spread of COVID-19 prompted strict lockdown in several parts of the world, hampering a variety of sectors.
- Supply chain disruption, restrictions on shipping and trade, and the shutdown of critical manufacturers are just a few of the reasons that have had an influence on the broader economy.
- The food business was also affected by the pandemic.
- The food and agriculture industries are labor-intensive, social distancing rules impeded the production capacity of corn protein manufacturers during the early stages of the pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors
- Corn protein has been related to a number of health benefits, including a reduced risk of stroke, cancer, and heart disease death.
- In comparison to animal protein, corn protein contains necessary amino acids.
- Saturated fat and dietary cholesterol are abundant in animal protein, which raises the risk of heart disease.
- Corn protein is a healthful, meat-free product that meets the protein needs of vegan consumers. The availability of a large number of plant-based proteins such as pea protein, pulse protein, and rice protein, on the other hand, is projected to limit corn protein market growth.
Increasing demand for vegan food in the US
One of the key factors driving rising demand for corn-protein among food and nutrition makers in the United States is rising customer interest in vegan cuisine due to its health benefits as well as environmental and animal welfare concerns. Maize protein has a high branch amino acid concentration and does not require allergen labelling, causing manufacturers to pay more attention to using corn protein in their products.
The country is also home to some of the most important players in the corn protein sector. The regulatory guidelines that encourage daily protein consumption also contribute to corn protein's significant market share in the country.
Market Demand for Corn Protein as an Animal Protein Substitute
Consumers are shifting away from animal goods and toward vegan plant-based food products like corn protein for ethical grounds such as animal welfare, environmental sustainability, and social responsibility.
Vegan demand will be boosted by the growing impression that plant-based foods are healthier and more natural than synthetic and non-vegan alternatives. Corn protein market expansion is likely to be fueled by increased demand for vegetarian and clean label food items that are plant-based, healthier, and more inexpensive.
Rising consumer demand for the Organic products due to health concerns
Due to the health benefits of organic food and government support for organic food production, consumer demand for organic food items is likely to grow significantly in the coming years. Protein manufacturers and suppliers are tailoring their product offers to meet customer demand. Due to high profit margins and desire for natural and plant-based products, a growing number of companies are joining the organic protein sector. Additionally, producers are expected to sell their products with natural labels and organic certifications in order to appeal to the growing number of consumers looking for plant-based protein such as corn protein.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Corn Protein industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Corn Protein Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Corn Protein Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Corn Protein Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Corn Protein Market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Corn Protein Market" prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Corn Protein Market"?
Corn Protein Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Meihua Holdings Group Co. Ltd., CargillIngredion Incorporated, Agridient Inc., Pawar Agro Industries, A.D.M. Engineering, DowDuPont, Ingredion Inc, AGT Food Ingredients, Paramesu Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Sodrugestvo Group S.a., Tate & Lyle plc.