Digital therapeutics, a part of digital health is a health discipline and treatment option that uses the digital and online health technologies for the treatment of medical condition of an individual. Digital therapy can be used individually or in combination with conventional treatment options. The therapy can be used for treatment of diverse medical indications such as type II diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and asthma. In digital therapeutics, data can be collected and analyzed as both preventive measure and progress report to deliver quality care of the patients.
The global digital therapeutics market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to increased adoption of digital devices such as smartphones and laptops. Rise in usage of internet and low cost treatment also fuel the market growth. Resistance from the traditional healthcare providers to use digital therapeutics, low awareness, and less accessibility to digital therapeutics programs restrict the growth of digital therapeutics market.
The digital therapeutics market is segmented based on application, end use, and geography. Based on application, the market is divided into diabetes, obesity, CVD, CNS disease, respiratory diseases, smoking cessation, and others. Based on end use, digital therapeutics market is segmented into patients, providers, payers, employers, and others. The market is analyzed based on four geographical regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The digital therapeutics market is highly competitive due to increased adoption of the digital therapeutics by leading healthcare providers to deliver quality care to the patients. Major players in the digital therapeutics market adopt various strategies such as product innovation, product launches, merger, and acquisition to sustain the competitive environment of this market. The major players in the digital therapeutics market include Proteus Digital Health, Inc., Omada Health, Inc., WellDoc, Inc., 2Morrow, Inc., Livongo Health, Propeller Health, Twine Health, Inc., Canary Health, Inc., and others.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global digital therapeutics market.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in the global market.
- This study provides the competitive landscape of the global market to predict the competitive environment across geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report to understand the regional trends and dynamics.
Digital Therapeutics Market Key Segments
- CNS Disease
- Respiratory Diseases
- Smoking Cessation
By End Use
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA