Field service management is a pioneering technology that has bridged the coordinating gap between the organization and the field operations. Field service management software covers the entire end-to-end service lifecycle including scheduling, mobile field service, service contract management, and warranty management. This also helps organizations to maximize operational efficiency, increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve the customer satisfaction.
This system enables enterprises to manage, schedule, and monitor field operations effectively. Field service management is a comprehensive solution for scheduling, staffing, managing, and supporting the workforce in the field. The implementation of the software helps reduce the fuel cost, improve the visibility and workforce management, and manage contractors and accounting. By using mobile computing, it improves the communication with the field, increases productivity, streamlines work processes, and enhances customer service and loyalty. The advent of cloud, big data, and advanced analytics technology helps enterprises to reduce field service cost through automation.
The market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to an increased collaboration. Other factors that drive the market is the need to streamline and automate customer processes and support operations that occur in the field. However, factors such as high cost of implementation, limited technical knowledge among workers, and security issues related to access confidential data is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the field service management market on the basis of solutions, services, industry verticals, and geography. Based on solutions, the market is classified into the resource capacity planning, shift planning and management, scheduling and dispatch, workforce mobility, service analytics, contractor management, and others. Services are classified into installation services, training and support, and consulting services. Industry verticals are sub segmented into retail, oil & gas, healthcare & life sciences, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), public sector, rail, construction, and others. Geographically, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Clicksoftware Technologies, SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Servicepower Technologies, Astea International, Microsoft Corporation, Servicemax, Infor, and Trimble, Inc.
- Geographically, the field service management market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market helps understand the types of solutions that are currently being used along with the variants that are projected to gain prominence in the future.
- Competitive intelligence elucidates the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of all the regions determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Field Service Management Market Key Segments:
- Resource Capacity Planning
- Shift Planning and Management
- Scheduling and Dispatch
- Workforce Mobility
- Service Analytics
- Contractor Management
- Installation Services
- Training and Support
- Consulting Services
By Industry Verticals
- Oil & Gas
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Public Sector
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East