Saturated fats are generally frozen fat, which are usually hard at room temperature. Saturated fats are derived from butter, milk, meat, salmon, and egg yolks in animals, and are found in plant products such as chocolate, cocoa butter, coconut nut oil, and palm oil. Many foods contain saturated fat. These are found in foods of animalorigin, such as meat, butter, and other dairy products, and in foodsderivedfrom them, such as cakes and cookies. They are found in a number of plant foods, including coconut oil and palm oil. Cutting back on foods high in saturated fat and replacing them with foods with more unsaturated fat may help improve cholesterol levels.
Now a days, Consumers choose healthy dishes, oily fish, nuts, seeds and cooking oils, and salads. Because, excess saturated fat can result in higher Cholesterol level and broken down in the liver. Eating foods that contain too much saturated fat and too little unsaturated fat changes the way the liver manages cholesterol. Our liver cells contain LDL receptors. When LDL cholesterol enters the bloodstream, the receptor takes cholesterol from the blood and travels to the liver to be broken down. So we need LDL receptors to control our cholesterol levels. In fact, eating too much saturated fat prevents the receptors from working properly,causing cholesterol to build up in the blood.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the government has made some regulations around the world such as lockdowns and social distancing. There are changes in the dietary habits of consumers; the global saturated fat market is expected to experience positive growth during the forecast period. It is assumed that as the demand for high quality cooking oils increases, the consumption of processed foods will have a positive impact on the global market.
- Increased health awareness and increased disposable income in emerging markets are expected to continueto drive the global market. It is expected that the food industry will use saturated fat as the main focus and look to industrial, chemical, personal care, animal feed and pharmaceutical sectors to achieve the outstanding development. The food and beverage industry is in great demand for saturated fat. Changing consumer eating habits are stimulating demand in the local market.
- Additionally, the pandemic has forced companies in the global transportation and logistics industries to face economic stress due to cash flows, labour shortages, fewer contracts and other problems,which has resulted to the reduction of salaries for employees and a seriousdrop in worldtrade volume.
Top Impacting Factors
- Now a days, Consumers choose healthy dishes, oily fish, nuts, seeds and cooking oils, and salads. Because, excess saturated fat can result in higher Cholesterol level and broken down in the liver. Eating foods that contain too much saturated fat and too little unsaturated fat changes the way the liver manages cholesterol.
- Increased health problems and rising commodity prices may hinder future market growth. Today, young consumers around the world are increasinglypreferring foods that are free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and contain the least fat. Therefore,food safety regulations and labelling issues will further slowdown the market growth. In addition, higher commodity prices are expected to negatively affect the growth prospects of the market.
- As the demand for alternative biodiesel fuels in the transportation sector has grown, so has the market demand. With increasing health awareness, most consumers around the world can easily adapt and look for fats from certain animals and plants, such as butter, eggs, olive oil, and avocado oil.
Rising Demand for Fast Food Industry
Growing demand for instant snacks and fast food industry is expected to drive demand for saturated fat over the next decade. It is thicker than mayonnaise and other oils and can therefore be used in baking and frying. It is expected to boost the global Saturated fat market during the forecast period. Saturated fat has more than half the calories and fat than another unsaturated fats. This factor is expected to impact the Saturated fat market during the forecast period.
The factor driving the global market is its lower cost than other fat substituteson the market. The factor thatcould hamper the global Saturated fat market during the forecast period is consumer preference for other alternatives such as oils. Overall, the outlook for the global Saturated fat market is expected to be positive over the next decade.
Growth in the Income level of people in Some Regions
Significant growth in consumer income levels in several emerging economies such as India, South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, has spurred the use of different oils in food, energy and industrial applications. In addition, advances in manufacturing technology have increased product supply through the expansionof productive land and improved productivity, which will further broaden the industry landscape.
Continuing changes in the use of competitive petroleum have contributed to significant changes in the relative prices and availability of some commodities. Growing consumer health concerns about real diseases, such as high cholesterol, obesity, cardiovascular disease and high blood sugar, will drive business expansion opportunities. In addition, combining healthy diet and foods due to theirmain benefits, such as being a rich source of omega fatty oils and good cholesterol is expected to drive the saturated fats market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the SATURATED FAT industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the SATURATED FAT market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the SATURATED FAT market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed SATURATED FAT market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the leading players active in the SATURATED FAT market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "SATURATED FAT" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "SATURATED FAT" Market?
Saturated Fat Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
JutawanMuda Enterprise, Influx Lipids, Berg +Schmidt, Premium, GopiFat, Wawasan, AAK, ADM, VolacWilmar